X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah.. The musical score in this was awful also. Was shocked to see it was by Hans Zimmer.. Blah.

For me it’s definitely not the worst XM movie that honor still goes to Wolverine Origins then The Wolverine.

As I previously stated I actually like Wolverine Origins better as at least I can laugh at it. Its not as well made but its not a complete bore.

The Wolverine is a million times better. The Wolverine had an awful 3rd act but the reset of the film is pretty good. Especially the R-rated version. 3rd act really hurt it though.

DP is bad from start to end.

Yeah as I keep thinking about this movie you just may be right lol

I don’t remember hearing any music in this movie all I remember was that electronic sound effect they kept using for Jean.

They jettisoned the traditional XM theme from all the movies which is an awesome theme it makes for great opening credits in those movies and while I do think that the sound effect theme used for Jean was at times utilized perfectly to create a foreboding mood the music in the movie doesn’t even come close to the recognizable XM theme.

They jettisoned the traditional XM theme from all the movies which is an awesome theme it makes for great opening credits in those movies and while I do think that the sound effect theme used for Jean was at times utilized perfectly to create a foreboding mood the music in the movie doesn’t even come close to the recognizable XM theme.

The cartoon has the recognizable theme :lol

I skipped Alita but couldn't miss this one opening weekend.

Yep, same, I also skipped Alita but definitely wanted to give *this film* my support

lol

It wasn't as bad as Last Stand, but wasn't that good either.

I know nothing of the comics, so I don't know how the story originally went. It seemed like there were some promising scenes, but then there were scenes or actions taken by characters that just felt muddled or pointless.

Glad the X Men will be taking a little vacation for now, it needs it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How did you miss all of that it was the anti-Captain Marvel super weapon lol

Hey look I haven't seen Alita it could just very well be better than Captain Marvel for all I know.

How did you miss all of that it was the anti-Captain Marvel super weapon lol

Hey look I haven't seen Alita it could just very well be better than Captain Marvel for all I know.
I saw both and I thought Alita was infinitely better than CM. Admittedly, I didn't care for Brie Larson, I felt she had 0 personality.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You think cap marvel would of made the money it did if it wasn’t attached to marvel?

:lol :lol

I don't see a problem with Alita's eyes. As a character she was more photorealistic than Artemis from RPO and Artemis had big eyes too. No one complained about her. :dunno

At least watch it in 3D on your biggest display. Also keep in mind that Alita is the final 20th Century Fox film from Fox as a standalone studio so that right there will forever give it an important place in film history.

And is DP really dropping 83% after only making $33 million, lol.

Last edited:
Back