X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the X-Men won't appear for minimally five years that might rule out anyone in their late 30's like Momoa. In other news I just saw a Chris Evans interview where he said that if he ever played another superhero he wouldn't mind being Superman. Oh man, lol.

I mean he would definitely be a tank but not the kind a tank Wolverine needs to be.

Let me explain what I mean by that we need a Wolverine were the claws do all the talking where with Momoa his brute physique would be the driving force behind his attacks he wouldn't even need the claws he could just tackle his way thru bad guys in other words just be Aquaman/Superman but with claws.

Last edited:
I mean he would definitely be a tank but not the kind a tank Wolverine needs to be.

Let me explain what I mean by that we need a Wolverine were the claws do all the talking where with Momoa his brute physique would be the driving force he wouldn't even need the claws he could just tackle his way thru bad guys in other words just be Aquaman/Superman but with claws.

I think if you get a short enough person and they bulk up a little, their frame would look more like he does in the comics.

And I might get roasted for this, but of the actors out there at the moment that are shorter and young enough that could be the next Wolverine, I'm thinking..... Zac Efron. :monkey3

I think if you get a short enough person and they bulk up a little, their frame would look more like he does in the comics.

And I might get roasted for this, but of the actors out there at the moment that are shorter and young enough that could be the next Wolverine, I'm thinking..... Zac Efron. :monkey3

He was freaky-ripped in Baywatch......just something I noticed when I wasn't picking my jaw off the ground looking at Alexandra Daddario or the girl playing CJ. :monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

480p $5.00
1080p $5.25

480p it will have to be!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I almost never buy physical movies anymore, though.

Dude Efron would be freaking perfect even more so than Tom Cruise.

He was freaky-ripped in Baywatch......just something I noticed when I wasn't picking my jaw off the ground looking at Alexandra Daddario or the girl playing CJ. :monkey3

He's got the right look, not too tall; 5'8", not too old or young; 31, can act, and can get ripped.
I just don't know if he'll still fit the part in 5 years.

People talking about reboots need to vacate the thread. It ain't gonna happen. Move on.

Let this thread focus on the subject at hand which is the next installment in the [ongoing] X-Men franchise.

Sorry I couldn’t resist. Bringing up old memories. So much gold in this thread it’ll leave u laughing for hrs.

Back