X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's crazy that Charles and Erik look like they haven't aged a day since DOFP, shouldn't they be in their late 40s or early 50s in this?

Hank is the only one that looked like he's actually aging.

One of these men is playing Apocalypse :lol

Lgnrw2s.png

Recap:

WB (Snyder): Great visuals and costumes but crappy narrative.

Fox (Singer): Great narrative but crappy visuals and costumes.

Marvel (Slave Director): Middle of the road on everything.

Sony: (Who Cares): Idiots

Slave director :lol :lol :lol

I disagree with everyone here though, Professor X, Magneto, Psylocke, Storm, Angel, and Jubilee look perfect. The only issue I have with Apocalypse is his size but other then that he looks fine to me.

Slave director :lol :lol :lol

I disagree with everyone here though, Professor X, Magneto, Psylocke, Storm, Angel, and Jubilee look perfect. The only issue I have with Apocalypse is his size but other then that he looks fine to me.

I don't have a problem with the costumes. I know what to expect from the X Men films.

Yeah, so far him being tiny is my only gripe.
It's hard to see anything in that cam-rip trailer so I'm not judging the design yet.

I don't have a problem with the costumes. I know what to expect from the X Men films.

Believe me, I'm not being apologist here, DOFP the future designs were some of the worst I've ever seen, and from the original three films the black leather was terrible to but worked for the time those movies came out, but I honestly think most of the costumes and designs look great in Apocalypse.

Recap:

WB (Snyder): Great visuals and costumes but crappy narrative.

Fox (Singer): Great narrative but crappy visuals and costumes.

Marvel (Slave Director): Middle of the road on everything.

Sony: (Who Cares): Idiots

:rotfl:rotfl

I do have to always cringe with Kinberg's dialogue. DoFP is the first film of his I actually enjoyed but even it has its wtf moments of absurdity. "The serum affects my DNA..." :slap

His costume is quite accurate to X-Force version, minus the headgear

Angel_X-Force_Archangel_Unlocked.png

It's s shame he isn't blue but I guess with so many blue mutants in the franchise they decided to leave that part out.

Yeah I was thinking that as well, shame though, I always liked his designs.

Looks OK. Not blowing me away, but it isn't dampening my expectations any. The one thing that doesn't really work here is the "who the **** are you?" line, though. They should take that one out.

I didn't like that either. Doesn't sound like Magneto, even the accent sounds messed up.

Meh. The trailer was underwhelming compared to what we've seen from other films, especially Deadpool, but I like the X-Men and I really liked both X:FC and DoFP, so I'll be there regardless. I do agree that Apocalypse doesn't look menacing and the Horsemen look whatever as well. Whenever existing characters were changed into Horsemen they were usually changed significantly

2665138-avengers__2___page_21.jpg

I would have preferred that over just four mutants walking around with him.

Oh The Rock would have made a perfect Apocalypse.

Apocalypse-1-665x385.jpg

Back