Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 Scorpion Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Jade is probably their next figure, what I would really be excited for in this figure format would be some of the more obscure stuff. Like some of the revenant character appearances from MKX, or Reiko from MK4 etc.. I know it's probably very unlikely to happen though.

The champ is here:

WorldBox-Mortal-Kombat-Scorpion-01.jpg
WorldBox-Mortal-Kombat-Scorpion-02.jpg
WorldBox-Mortal-Kombat-Scorpion-03.jpg
WorldBox-Mortal-Kombat-Scorpion-04.jpg

Last edited:
It's a cool figure, but MK9 design is a stinker and because of its overcomplicated detailing the price is higher than should.

No love for Scorpion here?
Think he turned out great!!!

he is my main and i live him.

but. not a fan of the price, the mk9 design, the plain skull, would rather have a damaged sub zero head. or a head that wasn't released yet quan chi!...! the cheap body, the long wait...

its like making a cake for my birthday and instead of chocolate with white frosting they gave me vanilla cake (which still tastes good but isnt what i wanted!)

Where are the UK freaks planning to pre order this guy from? One sixth bruce have let me down with last two pre orders and I cant see another place to pre order?

Where are the UK freaks planning to pre order this guy from? One sixth bruce have let me down with last two pre orders and I cant see another place to pre order?

I was going to order mine from OSB, but at present they (OSB) are doing themselves no favours with their downright shoddy customer service. I opted for BBTS, granted it's US based, but the strong(ish) exchange rate helps to off set that somewhat.

Yea my bad serge, these are 1/12 scale... there is a thread somewhere with more shots type storm collectibles in the search :)

I'm a bit concerned with the Leg articulation. Not sure of the name, but it has the same joint as the 18" Neca predator's groin cut (swivel joint, maybe) Very restrictive :(

I picked up worldbox sub-zero recently on a whim and I was surprised at how much I liked him. I just wish that he came with some ice effects of some sort. Nevertheless, I am definitely eager to pick up scorpion to go with him. However, that is probably were I will stop collection this line because I don't think I could afford a full cast of MK characters financially or spatially.
D5F59493-E225-4640-AB40-7E0574FA4C39_zpscx4iiekb.jpg

Was super excited to pick this up. He arrived today and now im super disappointed. He is so much smaller than Sub Zero.
Shorter, head looks clearly smaller, body looks slighter. I mean sure update the proportions but when there's one character you want to display him with its Sub Zero.
Totally killed it for me. Likely will move him on 😔

Back