Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 Scorpion Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine a couple of days ago and I am pretty happy with him. The rubber pants definitely detract from his articulation but he still looks great. His flame effects make me want ice effects for sub-zero even more.
D22D8081-6B6D-4DCF-BC3F-B304468C5B59_zpssnlacysu.jpg

You can make effects for sub zero with clear rtv silicone and blue food coloring. All you have to do is mix the food coloring in on a plate and sculpt it over his hand once it dries you should be able to rip it off and it will have the hand shape molded inside, youll be able to pop it on whenever you like. Hope that helped. You also may want to coat the hand with something if youre worried about staining while the mixture is wet.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

My Scorpion just arrived yesterday, has anyone had an issue with the sword holder falling off of his back? Any tricks to get it to stay on?

My Scorpion just arrived yesterday, has anyone had an issue with the sword holder falling off of his back? Any tricks to get it to stay on?

Yes, very delicate part, be careful. Get those glue dots, available in most stationary stores. should do the trick.

Regarding the sword holder on his back, does the part that actually holds the swords snap on and off? Don't wanna risk breaking it and this thing came with no instructions.

Back