Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 Scorpion Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i didnt like the blue material on sub zero and want a more fabric ninja cloth
looks like this scorpion has a more metal suit look

I hate both MK9 and MKX designs, but at least MK9 one is extremely detailed.
MKX design is just a bunch of rags and non-functional belts.
they were better than deadly alliance.. i mean they make sub zero old, they got rid of kungs hat they made reptile a lizard... plus scorpions mask didnt have an thought to it. just a yellow flat mask

yea i didnt like the blue material on sub zero and want a more fabric ninja cloth
looks like this scorpion has a more metal suit look

they were better than deadly alliance.. i mean they make sub zero old, they got rid of kungs hat they made reptile a lizard... plus scorpions mask didnt have an thought to it. just a yellow flat mask

I liked Deadly Alliance's change in aesthetics. It was meant to be a while in the story as well as for us and seeing the franchise evolve was extremely refreshing. MKV aka Deadly Alliance got me back into MK big time, and Sub-Zero as an older grandmaster and Reptile de-evolve into a lizard was cool to see. I hated Sub-Zero's design in MK6 aka Deception though. Turned him into Shredder and he lost his personality from MKV.

I just want them to do classic ninjas then ill buy the 1/6 figures...

I think they would sell better than mk9 designs too. Easier to make too.

These look really cool but I'm holding out to see what mezco does hoping it it'll end up being in the one: 12 line. Those would be awesome and not not break the bank. After seeing the batman figure I can imagine what mk would look like.

These look really cool but I'm holding out to see what mezco does hoping it it'll end up being in the one: 12 line. Those would be awesome and not not break the bank. After seeing the batman figure I can imagine what mk would look like.

Mezco?? do they hold the Mortal Kombat license for toys??

Yeah, but they only had a place holder at sdcc saying 2015. Should leaps better than the jazzwares mk figures.

Just went ahead and ordered the Sub-Zero and anxiously awaiting Kung Lao's release date and I hope this guy gets announced soon.

If i remember right Sub Zero was only a month or 2 off and the date has been moved for Kung Lao only once so far. Im guessing thou before xmass or early January

Re: WorldBox: 1/6”Mortal Kombat”Scorpion coming soon...get over here!!!

Why can't anyone do the first two games?

Freaking THIS. So far, PCS is the only company even dabbling in the classic MK games, but I would LOVE some 1/6th Mortal Kombat figures from MK 1 or 2 or even MK3/UMK3. I guess the demand just isn't there?

The demand is there... 9 minute sell out for Scorpion 1/3. Slightly different but still.

The demand is there... 9 minute sell out for Scorpion 1/3. Slightly different but still.

Great question. I guess these companies prefer to the needlessly busy designs from the newer games? :dunno

So true guys, at least pcs and Worldbox are doing stuff. Hopefully PCS may add 1/6th MK klassic to their Street Fighter lineup next year.

Great question. I guess these companies prefer to the needlessly busy designs from the newer games? :dunno

Licenses are probably easy to get then the orders games.

Nah, I think it's because Boon wants MKX to be promoted, not just by the game but by awesome merch as well.

What are older figures promoting? Nothing really.

Back