Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 Scorpion Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I think it's because Boon wants MKX to be promoted, not just by the game but by awesome merch as well.

What are older figures promoting? Nothing really.

I bet when you look at it thou, more people are buying klassic statues than the mk9 when they came out. Mind you some of the mkx stuff will be great in 1/4

Nah, I think it's because Boon wants MKX to be promoted, not just by the game but by awesome merch as well.

What are older figures promoting? Nothing really.

That's pretty much it. I've worked with Capcom and Ubisoft, and both of them don't really like to live in the past. They're making new games, so that's what they're focused on. It's like that with most creative people, musicians usually hate their old songs, that sort of thing

Straight from the horses mouth

There will be no more MK9 pieces (unless you consider the MK9 Klassic look). We are focused on Klassic and MKX now.

No 1:3 Kintaro but good chance you will see a 1:4 late next year.

I think he is on schedule for a February PO
Raiden will be shown by end of the month.

1:3 Klassic
1:3 MKX
1:4 Klassic
1:4 MKX
1:1 MKX Busts

Really want Sub-Zero and Scorpion but only if they make classic Reptile to go with them. Holding out and hoping until then.

Come on World Box! These figures look great but they are releasing too slow. With MKX out in a few months', give us a few more teasers and get them out a little quicker!

First fatality image

:panic: :horror :rock2

11218537_876999532363231_1417193744460927853_n.jpg

That is ****ing badass. Far more than Sub Zero. Damn. Getting the pair would be absolutely awesome to display with.

I'm assuming that's a WIP.. Needs more gold on the outfit.

And the head looks too mohawkish to me. It was rounder in the game and also in other mk9 Scorpion figures..

latest

its up on BBTS kinda pricey $209

dont know if i will get it, looks cool, wish the skull head looked better

the mezco MKX 12 in is only $35 and they look cool but dont come with all the extra accesories

Why'd they include Kung Lao's head hooked and not Sub Zero? Kind of mind boggling, I'm sure most would want to pose him against sub zero. Looks great aside from that, although I'm satisfied with just having Sub Zero & Kung Lao.

Cool figure. Not $210 cool tho.

Why'd they include Kung Lao's head hooked and not Sub Zero? Kind of mind boggling.
Yeah, that's really odd. I know that in MK9 they went full retarded and added Kung Lao to the first tornament and he fought Scorpion... WHO DIDN'T MURDER HIM.

Back