Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 action figure Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta think too, he makes sure there is so much detail in the art. The art of Falconia is insane, at least the story is kinda around that now. But they need to get off that goddamn boat already. The whole Sea God thing was filler.

I love his art a lot so much detail he seems like a one man army I just wanna read his story in this lifetime I really hope he finishes it someday. Meanwhile make a anime of it stick to the manga for once.

Back when World Box first/originally solicited the 1:6 Sub-Zero, many were skeptical that the figure was officially licensed. There was so much doubt and skepticism that World Box apparently posted an official licensing agreement letter between them and Warner Bros. Consumer Licensing in an 1:6 online discussion group that was taken down. Afterwards, there was still doubt lingering about the license, but no one to the best of my knowledge/recollection verified through Warner Bros. Consumer Licensing if the agreement was truly legitimate.

The Kung Lao figure came out overseas and is making its way stateside after being held up due to the West Coast port labor slow down.

As for World Box supposedly acquiring a legitimate license for Resident Evil, who knows?

Maybe if enough doubt and skepticism is cast online, then they’ll post an official licensing agreement letter between them and Capcom?

As for HT producing new RE figures, I kind of doubt that because HT is pretty much busy with anything/everything related to Marvel with The Avengers, Captain America, Iron Man, etc.

In the same token, it would be fresh and nice to see another 1:6 brand/company add their interpretation to a licensed property and see how well (or not well) it does.

View attachment 175705

No stop. You're hyping me up for something that will never happen :lol...:monkey2

What? You're crazy. That toy was ****ing awesome. Except for the trench coat that ended at his knees :rotfl

:lecture

come on with all the attachments, it looked weird and not bulky enough but still loved it lol its a love hate thing

I remember seeing the promo image for the Toybiz Mr. X, and then when I actually got the figure I thought it had to be just mine that was a mistake :lol

re3-b.jpg
14036-MLB4620084340_072013-O.jpg

Title:

Back when World Box first/originally solicited the 1:6 Sub-Zero, many were skeptical that the figure was officially licensed. There was so much doubt and skepticism that World Box apparently posted an official licensing agreement letter between them and Warner Bros. Consumer Licensing in an 1:6 online discussion group that was taken down. Afterwards, there was still doubt lingering about the license, but no one to the best of my knowledge/recollection verified through Warner Bros. Consumer Licensing if the agreement was truly legitimate.

Maybe if enough doubt and skepticism is cast online, then they’ll post an official licensing agreement letter between them and Capcom?

To be fair it is always better to be safe than sorry.

Some fishy "companies" do pop up from time to time like fire figures who were developing an Assassin's Creed 1/6 line and even took some orders without having the license, another example could be the fiasco with toymunkey studios regarding the distribution of the Gecco Silent Hill figures. It'd be nice if Worldbox were to release an statement about a deal with Capcom just to ease the mind of some eager fans, their work is good and I would love to see Nemesis and other B.O.W. by them.

Update news:

Fans:How is your project going?

Worldbox:The action figure prototypes of Nemesis in CAPCOM audit, it soon

1903311.jpg

Audit? I guess they're deciding whether or not to allow the license?

ya....:) I don't know how to translate "审核" into English phrase exactly...but in Chinese, "审核" means someone has the right to deciding whether or not to allow the license

Add a news:
Fans:Would you officially release the Nemesis figure this year?
Worldbox:Yes,please stay tuned.

10999221.jpg

Worldbox: The action figure of Nemesis will based on the image in the official video game rather than the image in the movie.

109092011.jpg

I just hope this looks good. We are very dry on resident evil figures and fans would be dying for some of the most iconic faces in gaming. Tyrant should be next along with re3 Jill and re2 Claire . Please make that happen

I just hope this looks good. We are very dry on resident evil figures and fans would be dying for some of the most iconic faces in gaming. Tyrant should be next along with re3 Jill and re2 Claire . Please make that happen

I had asked Worldbox if they have interest in making Tyrants or Nemesis type 2&3, they replied me that they would focus on the project(Nemesis type 1) for now.

Type 1 is plenty for me, since he spends most of the game that way anyway. I just hope they get the RPG right, unlike the HCG version which was completely wrong.

That would be amazing, I really hope this comes through.

Chinese RE fans like the image of Nemesis in the video game better than in the movie too.:hi5: We suggested Worldbox that they should be faithful to the Nemesis' original image in the video game, and they are glad to value fans ' views and suggestions very highly.

Back