Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 action figure Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your support, worldbox is making final improvement to get the best product. We will release our new design in this coming September and will open to pre order, thanks!

2015.08/27 - WORLDBOX

095227x2vzv402jr0pcve0.jpg

Just please, don't paint his teeth yellow...

That would be.... very desirable.

I'd also love a 1/6 Alexia since we already have Wesker from HT.
Hell yeah to an Alexia! She needs more love. And it would be super simple... she is just a sculpted body.

Been a while since I checked here...this is looking really good and glad to hear it's tall, too. Hope they don't change it too much.
What kind of price do these kinds of figures go for or is that too early to say?

**** these 1/6 plastic prices. If I can get a 1/4 statue of Scorpion for $100 more than the so called $200 @ BBTS that's a ****ing joke

etsijs8.gif

He's packing alright :monkey3

He's slightly taller than the HT Predators, which is right where he's supposed to be.

Is dat a rocket launcher in yo pocket or you just happy to see me :naughty:

**** these 1/6 plastic prices. If I can get a 1/4 statue of Scorpion for $100 more than the so called $200 @ BBTS that's a ****ing joke

But but the articuhlashun and injineering!

I know. Basically dreaming. But if it goes for 300 or even close to it I can't afford it.

Back