Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 action figure Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never knew that. I always thought he was supposed to have tighty whities as the art for him from the first game made him look kind of like he had underwear on. That line at the top of his waist fooled me. No crotch flap, though.

art_tyrant.jpg

Yeah I can see that. Even the old toybiz toy makes it look like he has little undies on :lol
Heck, I could be wrong. Umbrella has a lot of nutjobs working for em. Who's to say they didn't create some kind of bio-underwear for him to wear :panic:
image.jpg

He should be bigger, and his head should look smaller. Although it looks good enough to still get.

His skin tone is off. His tentacle tubes are off. His rocket launcher is wrong, his proportions are wonky as hell. And his hands are giving me the goodpimples because they look eerily normal even though that's kind of how they are... Still buying though :lol

I feel like they took paint color tips from hcg. :lol

Number of details are somewhat inaccurate to the source material, but it still looks good enough to get. The rocket launcher looks closer to the one from Umbrella Chronicles though, especially the choice of green.

yuchi_xue_art_09_by_kaoyon-d5m3rff.jpg

Thank you all for your support, worldbox is making final improvement to get the best product. We will release our new design in this coming September and will open to pre order, thanks!

2015.08/27 - WORLDBOX

095227x2vzv402jr0pcve0.jpg

This is definitely the most interesting the most interesting 1/6 scale figure announced in a while. Definitely exciting we're actually getting a 1/6 monster from the RE series which isn't something I ever expected to see after the few attempts HT did for RE4. There probably are not many others I would honestly want to spend the money on besides Nemesis here, but 1/6 a Licker could be really cool.

Back