Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 action figure Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coat, and Super Tyrant accessories :lecture

Oh Please no not another super tyrant fail toybiz style... LOL I remember when toybiz released their mr.x with the super tyrant attachments, I was so disappointed in how it looked with all the attachments... Never did any justice to the character! On the other hand, I like moby ****'s effort.

Last edited:
Whoooooa, this thread is dangerous!

Take this! It's really powerful. Especially against the living freaks.

image.jpg

Coat, and Super Tyrant accessories :lecture

No stop. You're hyping me up for something that will never happen :lol...:monkey2

Oh Please no not another super tyrant fail toybiz style... LOL I remember when toybiz released their mr.x with the super tyrant attachments, I was so disappointed in how it looked with all the attachments... Never did any justice to the character! On the other hand, I like moby ****'s effort.

What? You're crazy. That toy was ****ing awesome. Except for the trench coat that ended at his knees :rotfl

Toybiz Mr x ftw

:lecture

I poo-poo'd the soundbox gimmick for Robocop, but for Barry, it would be pretty essential. And of course, I would buy. That's the only Res. Evil character I really want on display.

Two different companies, separated by close to 20 years won't have the same quality...

I'm no Manga guru by any stretch, but I've read my fair share... and none sucked me in like Berserk did.

Berserk is the only manga I bother to buy, and the only show that made me get the manga. It's the Game of Thrones of anime/manga, but on steroids.

I can't be bothered with GOT. Berserk master race.

I picked up the first 10 volumes of it, I'll finish out buying them this year.

I picked up 1 thru 15 think it's up to 37 hopefully we get a new chapter soon.

I get the author wants to try new things that's awesome but at least try to get the manga somewhere near done read somewhere it's about 70% done .

Back