Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman 2 - December 13, 2019

What does big momma grace think tho?

Ares worked.

So did Doctor Poison. Surprised no HT or knockoffs of her.

This is where I have to draw the line for the DCEU.

Passing on this.

I have a very non-negotiable Wiig policy for my movie viewing. Specifically, I won't watch a film with her cast as a major character or lead in it.

She was the best part of ghostbusters and she was the best part of that rollerskate movie.

You guys should be thankful that we didnt get an lena or amy on that role...

Wiig is a very good actress, shes likable. She will be waaaay better than gadot, thats for sure

She was the best part of ghostbusters and she was the best part of that rollerskate movie.

Wiig is a very good actress, shes likable. She will be waaaay better than gadot, thats for sure

Well maybe catering to massive Ghostbusters (2016)/Bridesmaids fans like yourself who don't like Gadot will pay off for them then. I still think Wiig is an extremely poor casting choice but I guess we'll see.

Well maybe catering to massive Ghostbusters (2016)/Bridesmaids fans like yourself who don't like Gadot will pay off for them then. I still think Wiig is an extremely poor casting choice but I guess we'll see.

Hello sir, have we met?

Well maybe catering to massive Ghostbusters (2016)/Bridesmaids fans like yourself who don't like Gadot will pay off for them then.

apply-cold-water-to-burned-area.jpg

Ares didn't work for a few reasons. Character wise and concept was good. Poison would have been fine. Seemed the whole war overshadowed both characters.

I'm giving Wiig a chance, but I sincerely hope she sets aside any humor. I don't know what it was about "Skeleton Twins", but Hader and Wiig can't do drama for **** imo.

I feel like it wouldve been cool if Ares possessed Steve at the end and you got a whole power of love vs power of hate thing where he takes a few shots at his friends, steals the plane loaded with chemical weapons with the intent of carrying out Ares’ plan, and then manages to break the spell long enough to sacrifice himself and save the world. Boom. Nailed it.

I feel like it wouldve been cool if Ares possessed Steve at the end and you got a whole power of love vs power of hate thing where he takes a few shots at his friends, steals the plane loaded with chemical weapons with the intent of carrying out Ares’ plan, and then manages to break the spell long enough to sacrifice himself and save the world. Boom. Nailed it.
By possesing you mean entering his body or just mind control?
It would've been cool to have Chris Pine act like David Thewlis, to be honest. :lol

Ny possesing you mean entering his body or just mind control?
It would've been cool to have Chris Pine act like David Thewlis, to be honest. :lol

A bit of both. Diana tries to kill Ares. Sword goes through him, Thewlis acts like he’s dying, only to show up behind Diana and tell her he lives within the hearts of men. You could do it either way, though, but actually, yeah, I like the idea of Pine’s blue eyes going green and him doing his best Thewlis as Ares and Diana get into a bit of a cosmic bet for the sake of the world and Steve’s soul.

Most of us were hoping for something good.
We're all naive and stubborn like that.

Back