Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman 2 - December 13, 2019

Had to go with someone with a smaller chest than Gadot I guess. Interesting choice but not one I would have ever predicted.

That cant be Accurate

Kristen-Wiig-5.jpg

5CB1B7DC-34C2-4D11-A655-F0CF63EA79B2.jpeg

353.gif

Gah.. Wiig..

Should have gone with someone like Sofia Boutella.. or heck... anyone else..

Well WW was a very mediocre movie so I’m not expecting much anyway

It's fairly obvious they are not going to give us "cheetah". They are going to go a route like Ben Kingsley as mandarin. She will most likely not be the actual physical threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crows, I'm at work and can't watch. Can you explain to me what Grace's reason for having it set in '84 is? If not I will watch on lunch. :duff

There was a ****-ton of fantastic movies released in 1984. That's the only acceptable reason.

There was a ****-ton of fantastic movies released in 1984. That's the only acceptable reason.

I'm assuming because of the Cold War and the Olympics in that year, that could make a cool WW movie.

I consider myself a fairly large WW fan; but when has she been one to embrace LGBT? I get her creation, and she has no issue with sexuality, but it seems like they have really pushed for it. Even Amazons have disregarded the idea of sexual love amongst each other. They very much have a sororal love as military men do. I just always found it reaching that people make WW some kind of prophet of everything. She's accepting of much but she symbolizes love universal not sexual.

Grace's points.

The logo is a reference to George Orwell's 1984 novel where most of the world population have become victims of perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance and public manipulation.

Its also a reference to the 1984 Apple comercial, also based on Orwell's 1984. Changing technology and the cold war will be a theme.

IN the 1984 Orwell novel "Big Brother" is the villain. In the comics, Brother Eye (omac) is a Wonder Woman villain and his most famous moment was broadcasting footage of WW killing Maxwell Lord.

1984 was the first time a woman walked in space and also flew a 747 plane. Flying might be a thing.

1984 is the year the US gov acknowledged the AIDS epidemic.

CRACK Cocaine was also a thing. Gov sacrificed urban communities to fight communism or something.

Crisis on Infinite earth also began in the comics. WW character changed.

Van Halen released their 1984 album...great album. Grace didn't mentioned it, but I like Van Halen, so **** it..

Grace's points.

The logo is a reference to George Orwell's 1984 novel where most of the world population have become victims of perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance and public manipulation.

Its also a reference to the 1984 Apple comercial, also based on Orwell's 1984. Changing technology and the cold war will be a theme.

IN the 1984 Orwell novel "Big Brother" is the villain. In the comics, Brother Eye (omac) is a Wonder Woman villain and his most famous moment was broadcasting footage of WW killing Maxwell Lord.

1984 was the first time a woman walked in space and also flew a 747 plane. Flying might be a thing.

CRACK Cocaine was also a thing. Gov sacrificed urban communities to fight communism or something.

Van Halen released their 1984 album...great album. Grace didn't mentioned it, but I like Van Halen, so **** it..

respect brother. respect

Grace's points.

:lol :duff

Back