Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman 2 - December 13, 2019

Rebecca Ferguson = hot

Sofia Boutella = would marry

Anyone watch WW lately? It's pretty silly. When she gets up out of the trenches in that get-up and starts running toward the Germans with the music swelling... I laughed out loud. Was I supposed to?

Lol it's pretty awful. The whole ****ing movie is just awful.

I miss when the DCEU was just MoS and BvS, with the promise of JL.

They should've let Snyder have his capekino trilogy and ended it after. Reboot.

It wouldn't be his JL anyway, not after crap reactions to BvS and the success of cheesy style-less "Chudo Baba".

Yeah the tragedy is that the Knightmare sequence in BvS will always serve as a trailer for a film that never came to be. :(

YOU HIT IN ON THE HEAD! Totally agree- let him finish his vision in a self-contained trilogy and move on

Yeah the tragedy is that the Knightmare sequence in BvS will always serve as a trailer for a film that never came to be. :(

Yeah, the Knightmare sequence was awesome. I watched BvS again the other day and it felt like such a waste after JL. :monkey2

knightmare_main.jpg

3140c1e5474e26b27aac63200ebd84a3.jpg

Oh well. :lol

Batfleck's duster was pretty iconic, and it sold toys too.

It wouldn't be his JL anyway, not after crap reactions to BvS and the success of cheesy style-less "Chudo Baba".

9f2.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, the Knightmare sequence was awesome. I watched BvS again the other day and it felt like such a waste after JL. :monkey2

knightmare_main.jpg

View attachment 396881

Oh well. :lol

Batfleck's duster was pretty iconic, and it sold toys too.

Yup. should have just let Snyder finish out his vision for JL 1 and 2 and then Flashpoint it.

I think Wiig can act, but my problem with her is everything I see her in has such a strong humorous tone (not saying that's all she does), but...

I'm definitely not super excited about this announcement. I like Wiig, but this is not a role that I envisioned for her.

Whoa, Wiig is awful... I really expected better from Patty Jenkins.

I have no problem with left field casting and I’ve been pleasantly surprised before, but, for me, the most worrying thing about this casting is how they’re going to tackle characterization. Casting Wiig makes me think they’re going to turn Cheetah into a gender bent Jim Carrey from Batman Forever or Jamie Foxx in ASM2. Awkward, nerdy, obsessive archaeologist gets super powers, feels betrayed by the hero, acts all cheesy and irrational before getting her ass kicked.

Awkward, nerdy, obsessive archaeologist gets super powers, feels betrayed by the hero, acts all cheesy and irrational before getting her ass kicked.
Most likely scenario.

Considering that this is who Jenkins cast as Ares God of War I suppose Wiig is a natural choice for Cheetah.

David+Thewlis+Harry+Potter+Deathly+Hallows+F72BE0aqmN2l.jpg

She'll probably turn into some generic CG creature at the end anyway.

Back