Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman 2 - December 13, 2019

she said wonder woman is gonna fight aids and crack or something

"Wonder Woman doesn't care about black people. "

TZA1ZES.jpg

Yes, first woman in space. In freaking 1963.

Now hold on just a min didn’t she go into hiding until ninja turtle dooms day showed up?

Who cares? I'm pretty sure it's going to be a 2 hour movie about Wonder Woman going back in time to stop Weinstein and Bill Cosby. By the time this comes out men may not even be allowed to see this movie in theaters. I don't have my hopes up for this being any better than the mediocre-at-best first one (which only even seemed that good because it followed a **** DC film).

Regardless, I'm dreading the month before and 3 months after this release date in which every woman is suddenly a Wonder Woman fan again.

FkMDFOv.gif

Now hold on just a min didn’t she go into hiding until ninja turtle dooms day showed up?

“What is clear that is whether or not Wonder Woman was out there or incognito, she was always very involved, and she was always very active in man’s world,” Gadot told reporters. “And she was always acting to save and to help and to better the world. That’s all I can tell you.”

That quote is likely part of DCEU new direction. Leaving mankind for 100 years was really stupid.

That quote is likely part of DCEU new direction. Leaving mankind for 100 years was really stupid.

That's how dumb WB is...."hey, let's have the WW movie take place in the 1920's but have her retire for 100 years!" 100 years in between films. It worked for Marvel, so what could go wrong? :lol

That's how dumb WB is...."hey, let's have the WW movie take place in the 1920's but have her retire for 100 years!" 100 years in between films. It worked for Marvel, so what could go wrong? :lol

They sure are. They made plenty of mistakes in the first few movies but what counts is how they do with their next 5 movies. If 4 out of 5 are a success all is good.

Who cares? I'm pretty sure it's going to be a 2 hour movie about Wonder Woman going back in time to stop Weinstein and Bill Cosby. By the time this comes out men may not even be allowed to see this movie in theaters. I don't have my hopes up for this being any better than the mediocre-at-best first one (which only even seemed that good because it followed a **** DC film).

Regardless, I'm dreading the month before and 3 months after this release date in which every woman is suddenly a Wonder Woman fan again.

FkMDFOv.gif

:lol:lol

They tried this with the first movie to have theaters do women only showings. Anyway, this is exactly what I was going to say.

Back