Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theokan; said:
Hey guys I got a question... I entered the waitlist for the EX around March 2010... I know that's super late, do you guys think there is the slightest chance it would convert at all? I don't want to be waiting until all the regulars are sold out at the other stores and then realize it's never gonna convert. On another note since there seems to be alot of hate for the EX head, if anyone wants to sell me the EX head or the complete EX PM me:)

It could always convert at some point down the road but the chances of it converting that late after the PO, with this particular character, maybe slim. For most items I would have said "no problem".

Unfortunately an EX head would not work with a Reg because the Regs head is not removable.

Negative opinions flow like water around here anymore, but people are allowed to express them as long as they don't:

:horse

The most important thing is to form your own opinions and not let others with preconceived notions sway you.

Yes but the problem seems to be that many of the negative posters are upset that their precious comiquette is no longer the only Wolverine piece available from Sideshow that doesn't suck.

Yes but the problem seems to be that many of the negative posters are upset that their precious comiquette is no longer the only Wolverine piece available from Sideshow that doesn't suck.

People get way too wrapped up in what everyone else has and everyone elses opinions!! Like what you like and be happy with what you have!

People get way too wrapped up in what everyone else has and everyone elses opinions!! Like what you like and be happy with what you have!

Amen! Don't think anyone on these forums should care about anothers opinion that much. You really don't even know most of these folks besides there screen names.

Just arrived

WOLVIE PF .... ohhhh he'sss freakin awesome ^^

DSC_7616.jpg

w2s.jpg
w1s.jpg

BELT.jpg
DSC_7614.jpg

WOlvievsraphaels.jpg
wvds.jpg
thebattles.jpg

Last edited:
GREAT SHOTS!

Best pics so far! People hating on this are just trying to convince themselves they made the right choice in not getting it. It cant be denied, this is an amazing piece by Sideshow :lecture

GREAT SHOTS!

Best pics so far! People hating on this are just trying to convince themselves they made the right choice in not getting it. It cant be denied, this is an amazing piece by Sideshow :lecture

I have both the Ex. Comi' & Ex. PF, and I would have to say that the PF is not as good as the comiquette version. I like them both and will be keeping both, but if had to make a choice of which on to keep. It's going to be the comiquette version. The PF version is no slouch, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

Got mine yesterday, and I love it. It was another hit in the office :lol

Mine has a few issues though.... tweaked claw (like Iron Lungs) and some paint scuffs on the regular head. Gonna have to call CS on Monday and see about getting those two pieces replaced.

Yeah fingers crossed ours get here perfect. What a ball ache if it comes defective and we're stuck across the pond.
Out of curiosity, how problematic is it getting replacements for U.K customers?...

I've got this guy for sell now. Great piece, but If I had to choose between Wolvie and Darth Talon, the decision is obvious with Maul in the collection now, seeing as I cancelled Sabes long ago.

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

I agree, very cool stuff. I wish they started doing this stuff from the beginning, but better late than never. I'm about to acquire my Talon pf, so if somebody wants him, better jump on him quick.

I have both the Ex. Comi' & Ex. PF, and I would have to say that the PF is not as good as the comiquette version. I like them both and will be keeping both, but if had to make a choice of which on to keep. It's going to be the comiquette version. The PF version is no slouch, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

I agree. I'm all comiquettes all the time but this piece does have some cool features to it. LOVE the metal claws! They just look great. When you flip the base over, I dig the Byrne Wolvie art on it. It's not a horrible piece. People that slam it don't have a clue. It's a pretty good pose and the head portraits are more than solid.

My only issues are the same with PF's. Cheezy looking spandex, Cloth that covers the muscle details, seems that drive me CRAZY (does the neck seem on the Wolvie PF EX really not bother anyone?), and a realistic fear that these fabrics won't stand the test of time. When I see bleeding of colors (Cap PF), tearing of cloth, and unsightly seems, I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this piece.

Congrats to all the people who have been waiting for a Wolvie PF.

Back