Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine in the comics...

WFC001_COV_fnl_col.jpg

...not a lot of balls.

Wow...that picture just made me realize that Kitty Pryde is like a living Glory Hole!! :lol:rotfl:lol

Honestly, I'm starting to like the exclusive head more and more...

Hmm...there's a joke in there somewhere...but Ill be damned if I can find it....:dunno :wink1:

Edit: WAIT...just add jbinny's quote as a caption to FQ's picture and you have comedy GOLD!!!

Make SURE you cancel this piece if you don't want it. I moved recently and had the same problem.
Thanks for the advice. I did e-mail the guy and told him to just cancel, but I got no confirmation. Guess I'll call tomorrow to make sure.

I'm just saying this so you don't get stuck with 2 PF's that look worse than the comiquette!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

PF > Comiquette every day. . .in every way. 4 Life. Peace out.

Word.

Well got home from comic con thinking that I was in for another Marvel treat, and this was my greeting straight out of the box...

First off the claw(s) on the right hand were crocked...
100_6197.jpg

Next was this overspray, or glue looking spot on his left fin tip of head...
100_6205.jpg

Then I really started to inspect this PF, and came up with two more disturbing finds...

Underneath right arm pit, some tearing of cloth I guess...
100_6200.jpg

Behind right leg, pant leg not all the way tucked in boot...
100_6202.jpg

Well I'm not to upset considering that this will probably be my first return, but on the brighter side of things. I'm only right down the street, and any return/exchange shouldn't take long.

Guess who will be hearing from me Monday morning...:)

Well got home from comic con thinking that I was in for another Marvel treat, and this was my greeting straight out of the box...

First off the claw(s) on the right hand were crocked...
100_6197.jpg

Next was this overspray, or glue looking spot on his left fin tip of head...
100_6205.jpg

Then I really started to inspect this PF, and came up with two more disturbing finds...

Underneath right arm pit, some tearing of cloth I guess...
100_6200.jpg

Behind right leg, pant leg not all the way tucked in boot...
100_6202.jpg

Well I'm not to upset considering that this will probably be my first return, but on the brighter side of things. I'm only right down the street, and any return/exchange shouldn't take long.

Guess who will be hearing from me Monday morning...:)

WOW! Sorry to hear about all those wardrobe malfunctions on your PF.

WOW! Sorry to hear about all those wardrobe malfunctions on your PF.

Well it's funny because this time it started out weird. From a shipping address that has never been changed, and now all the malfunctions. I'm pretty sure that SS will make all this right, and hopefully give me a better ES # than 438??? Can't say I remember getting a statue with this high of an ES.

Got mine in yesterday, I will have to post pictures later cause I'm headin to bed, but he looks great. The claws are really awesome, and he defn has a lot more presence than the comi had when I had that one. All that being said, I will be looking to trade him for Darth Talon............I'm headin to the dark side :wave :maul

Well it's funny because this time it started out weird. From a shipping address that has never been changed, and now all the malfunctions. I'm pretty sure that SS will make all this right, and hopefully give me a better ES # than 438??? Can't say I remember getting a statue with this high of an ES.

Does the ES really matter to you that much?

Hey guys I got a question... I entered the waitlist for the EX around March 2010... I know that's super late, do you guys think there is the slightest chance it would convert at all? I don't want to be waiting until all the regulars are sold out at the other stores and then realize it's never gonna convert. On another note since there seems to be alot of hate for the EX head, if anyone wants to sell me the EX head or the complete EX PM me:)

Back