Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got this guy for sell now. Great piece, but If I had to choose between Wolvie and Darth Talon, the decision is obvious with Maul in the collection now, seeing as I cancelled Sabes long ago.

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg
I just love that EX head......he looks like he means business.....great pics

I think there moving to magnets to prevent damage. If you look at the commi it suffered from bad packaging. Claw damage was high. Also by making piecesnsperate ss can ship smaller boxes

I got a regular for this one, I like it better..I have the comiquette EX anyway

Thats code for "I missed the exclusive :monkey2"

Ha, J/k Ink. It used to be that getting the exclusive was the same price, so not getting the exclusive just meant you missed you. Now days...if you don't want the exclusive you can save a bunch of money!! Makes the Exclusive much less valuable in most cases....

Ha, J/k Ink. It used to be that getting the exclusive was the same price, so not getting the exclusive just meant you missed you. Now days...if you don't want the exclusive you can save a bunch of money!! Makes the Exclusive much less valuable in most cases....

The Exclusives are only $10 more:)

I didn't miss it, the unmasked head just looks weird to me after seeing all the pics & I did indeed save some $$$ :wink1:

Just opened my Wolvie yesterday and noticed that on the left leg (thigh area), about an inch down from the blue material, there is a noticeable "joint" showing through the yellow material. I am curious, does this joint exist on anyone else's statue or is my statue's leg broken? :dunno

Just opened my Wolvie yesterday and noticed that on the left leg (thigh area), about an inch down from the blue material, there is a noticeable "joint" showing through the yellow material. I am curious, does this joint exist on anyone else's statue or is my statue's leg broken? :dunno

pics??????????

Can anyone take pictures of the pf together with the comiquette for size comparison?
Thank you.

I'll be picking up mine during lunch tomorrow. I have Sideshow hold my packages at the UPS terminal cause it's just down the street from work.:hi5:

Got my regular today (Sorry Ski!)

For those that thought that the regular head doesn't come off, it DOES come off. It's magnetic just like the arms.

Back