Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ilkrcz.jpg

FAAAAAAAAAP!

I find it kinda stupid they didn't just do open mouth like the masked version...

I am glad I Got the regular version and did not go to evil-bay to get the ex.
The EX looks like he is having a hard time to take a crap.

As you said it would be a killer if they went with the open mouth like the Wolvie Bust.
Hopefully they will change it on the Brown version.
The eyes are also awkward and I do not think it is a good excuse saying that it will make sence once you get SAbretooth PF because you are screwing people that are buying just the Wolvie PF Ex.

I still think the exc. head looks killer :dunno

:exactly: Totally agree. I think the EX head looks great. I am going to display the Ex head because the sculpt is so good. The regular head has the open mouth so I don't think the Ex needed to be open. It is different and I like different. Can't wait to get this on Tuesday.

Apparently there was a conflict between my billing and home address (though I tried to straighten this out following a recent move), so Sideshow couldn't process my order. I used that as an excuse to pass on my exclusive and to order the regular through Alter Ego. Hope whoever's waitlist converted will enjoy the exclusive head. Like others, I am just not feeling it.

Im on the fence with the Ex. I think it will display nicely, im glad the mouth is closed cuz when you display it with sabretooth theirs a variation other then open moutn kissing. Im expect mine today ill take pics once i get him and not a zoom lens

I am glad I Got the regular version and did not go to evil-bay to get the ex.
The EX looks like he is having a hard time to take a crap.

As you said it would be a killer if they went with the open mouth like the Wolvie Bust.
Hopefully they will change it on the Brown version.
The eyes are also awkward and I do not think it is a good excuse saying that it will make sence once you get SAbretooth PF because you are screwing people that are buying just the Wolvie PF Ex.

If you think about it...wolverine is short! I mean the character himself is only 5'3" in the comics! The average height of a woman is 5'4" and the average heigth of a man is 5'9". Which means wolverine looks up to just about everybody. So...in reality...Wolverine looking up makes a heck of a lot more sense then him looking down or straight ahead if he is in a fight!

Mine shows up today - can't wait!

for the record, I dig the EX head - don't really get all the hate for it :huh

...but I guess that sort of thing is par for the course here :lol

Opinions are fine - internet d-bagging & posting negative sht all day blows.

If you don't understand that, then I don't know what else to tell you :huh :lol

The fabric of the suit doesn't look as fluffy in the close up shots. That's reassuring.

Experiences I made with PF's I bought in the past tells me, that if I don't like the exclusive head, I can store it safely inside the box! SSC has foreseen a special compartment for that... :monkey3
Heh, sometimes, people dare use it to store the regular head, would you believe that! :lol

Sculpt, pose, base, claws, paint and exclusive are great in person...

BUT

If it can't be converted, I'm selling it. IMO the cloth, seams, belt, AND camel toe are as bad as some of these pics make them out to be.

As it stands, the comiquette is still better IMO.

Last edited:
Back