Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ilkrcz.jpg
I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

I probably should have just gone with the regular. Not like I'll ever pose him with unmasked head anyway, but. . .if brown version comes out, at least I shouldn't have a tough time selling this one to get 80s Wolvie.

Edition size is ridiculously low for the best statue yet (by far) of what may well be the most popular Marvel character around.

Man.... I'm totally having buyer's remorse right now :(

My screen on my Macbook Pro laptop just broke, and it's gonna be about $500 to fix..... I'm tight on funds as it is, and buying this Wolverine PF isn't helping me at all!

My screen on my Macbook Pro laptop just broke, and it's gonna be about $500 to fix..... I'm tight on funds as it is, and buying this Wolverine PF isn't helping me at all!

I feel your pain. I just had had to put my computer in the shop a fw week back, and it took me another two weeks to get it back from the shop.

Hook it up to an ext display for now.

missing out on this PF, it'll hurt a lot more than that :peace

I got my regular edition yesterday from my comic store. Man this thing is sweet. I can not stop looking at it. Anyone think that in time the Wolvie PF will be more expensive than the Captain America? I have a feeling not a lot of waitlists will convert on this one.

I got my regular edition yesterday from my comic store. Man this thing is sweet. I can not stop looking at it. Anyone think that in time the Wolvie PF will be more expensive than the Captain America? I have a feeling not a lot of waitlists will convert on this one.

I think it could get close, but considering they will have the Brown suit version coming hurts it IMO. With the Captain America that is the only out there so far for him. So Exclusive or fail for Captain America!!!!

I think it could get close, but considering they will have the Brown suit version coming hurts it IMO. With the Captain America that is the only out there so far for him. So Exclusive or fail for Captain America!!!!

Exactly...the fact that the folks know about the brown suit means that some folks will pass on this PF and wait for the variant.

Attachments

• IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Back