Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it!!!!! :rock

Man, LOVE this one. Gotta say I'm impressed overall with everything. ESPECIALLY with the packaging of this. It was all nicely organized and separated to prevent any breakage/bending of the claws. AND, the claws are REAL metal. THE deal breaker for me. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Great job Sideshow :yess:

Are they made of Adamantium??? :yess: Just joking!

I cannot wait until i get mine!

The exclusive head aint too bad. This is from nerdbane over at SF.

attachment.php

Well disappointed with the Ex head. Not sure if its the eyes that give him the post wank look or what. SS have charged my card so hopefully i'll be able to see it in hand soon. Think i'll be displaying him masked afterall...

...still no tracking number from Sideshow; they charged my card yesterday though. I was hoping to get this in the mail to another board member before this weekend, but doesn't look like that is going to happen.

The exclusive head aint too bad. This is from nerdbane over at SF.

attachment.php

I actually like the EX head in this picture. Hmm, never liked it before. Can't wait to see it in person but alas, I still have not been charged yet.:( Oh well, I'm just happy I was able to get one.:yess:

Two quick shots. Overall impression is it's fantastic inperson. The exclusive head while it is sculpted and painted great it quite doesn't give the impression of aggression I got from earlier pics.
1fa9f5.jpg

ilkrcz.jpg

Two quick shots. Overall impression is it's fantastic inperson. The exclusive head while it is sculpted and painted great it quite doesn't give the impression of aggression I got from earlier pics.

ilkrcz.jpg

Just like that I hate the exclusive head again :gah:
Either way I can judge for myself next week.

That's what i'm thinking too.

Sabes is a few inches higher, so Wolverine looking up on the exc makes sense.

Back