Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I'm new to the forum... I went out to Sideshow and it appears that this is already sold out. Is that right on a pre-order item?!?

Definitely man, you have to be right along with the Sideshow Newletters and the Friday Pre-Orders streamline.

Newletters -- every Thurs 8:00, arrive early
Friday PPO's -- usually from 11:00-12:00 or later, announced on the Sidehshow site and notified by e-mail if you register at SideshowToy.com

Subscribed to their newletter as well. https://gt.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/...ent=12&template=1&user=ffffffffffff&error=yes

Why is everybody stressing over a piece that has yet to be released? I jumped on the WL like, yesterday and I bet you I get one.

Hopefully you're right...

I got on fairly early because I missed the PPO. No conversion yet, but I do have another member who got an EX for me for cost plus shipping.

It pays to hook other collectors up once in a while instead of flipping all the time. :hi5:

Too bad he's decked out for a slumber party. :monkey2

Guys, I'm new to the forum... I went out to Sideshow and it appears that this is already sold out. Is that right on a pre-order item?!?

Yep, most all of the pre-orders sell out anywhere from 1 minute to a few hours after it goes live. Best bet is to be online on time. Waitlists do convert for the most part but better to be safe if it's a piece you can't live without.

Yep, most all of the pre-orders sell out anywhere from 1 minute to a few hours after it goes live. Best bet is to be online on time. Waitlists do convert for the most part but better to be safe if it's a piece you can't live without.

Wow he didn't even respond to me from last night, not a thank you or anything... answers and I'm out sort of deal :thud: :yess: :rotfl

Jumping on the waitlist never hurts since there is not deposit, it can even converts months down the line. Most of the time the sold out sign is just an emotional tool to drive up the hype and if you put it in pre-order it will convert when they expand the edition size to take in the waitlisters.

Back