Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my ex still did not convert:mad:...

wonder should i cancel my Sabertooth Ex:confused:

128888875591946620.jpg

it was already confirmed to have the same Ex. Hell, the Brown may not even have a reg and Ex edition. Idk, I think the Brown will have a smaller edition size, but not by a lot.
DOES NOT MATTER...............
:lecture :exactly: :goodpost: Brown Wolverine PF will be mine and if Sideshow puts a low ES on it, that would be a huge fail because the Brown Wolverine PF will be a major, major cash cow. I don't care if it has the unmasked head or not because I think the unmasked head looks like he is taking a crap.

I think I am going to get a Hulk PF to go with my Woverine comiquette and the Brown Wolverine PF to go with Sab's...

:lecture :exactly: :goodpost: Brown Wolverine PF will be mine and if Sideshow puts a low ES on it, that would be a huge fail because the Brown Wolverine PF will be a major, major cash cow. I don't care if it has the unmasked head or not because I think the unmasked head looks like he is taking a crap.

I think I am going to get a Hulk PF to go with my Woverine comiquette and the Brown Wolverine PF to go with Sab's...

don't forget the announced hulk com that's coming.:yess:

I agree with this 100%. He definitely looks like he's taking a big bm. I'm keeping the ex due to ex status, but will be keeping the masked head displayed and if when brown Wolverine comes out, he has the alt head, I'll be displaying him masked as well.

Sabretooth definitely a must have exclusive, though. His alternate headsculpt is so much better.

The Venom was just that surprisingly good... It caught a lot of people by surprise. As for Wolverine, you just know there's another one just waiting to be made.

i guess, Idk, to me, it just seems like this pf is more in demand right now.

Sabretooth definitely a must have exclusive, though. His alternate headsculpt is so much better.

:exactly: I have a feeling Sabertooth is going to STUN people when he is released and the EX is an absolute must have. I haven't been this excited for a release in a really long time.

a lot of ppl thought the same thing about Venom.
The difference between Wolverine and Venom is that:
  • Wolverine has a larger total ES (Venom = 1450 Wolverine = 1700)
  • There is already a Wolverine comiquette, so some people will pass on the PF
  • Some people really do not like cloth on statues
  • the Venom comiquette is the best Venom statue on the market and is cooler than the Wolverine PF *ducks*
  • People know a Spiderman comiquette and a Brown costume PF are in the works

don't forget the announced hulk com that's coming.:yess:
:yess: Yeah, but I worry that it will be Joe Fixit AND I worry that the Hulk com will not be 1/4th (c'mon, a giant Hulk vs the tiny Wolverine looks cool)...I am torn on whether or not to wait for a new Hulk

get a Olivetti HULK as well for the Wolve Com.

Are you sure you were only off by 1 minute. I was over 10 min late and mine converted months ago. Good luck though!

Yup i mispelled my username in a frantic hurry so i was only off the time it took to refresh the page.... but it was with flexpay ...which may be the problem :dunno

according to this it looks like it took a total of 3 minutes
Date Placed: 2009-11-13 18:03:28 ....arggg!!! and no conversion while others converted months ago!!!

Remember, flex and non-flex have different wait lists. We learned that with the PZ EX PF.

Back