Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is everyone's plan, but I'm going to hold onto my Ex. until the Brown Suit Variant comes out. If I'm lucky enough to get one on PO, then great. I'll sell my Blue Suit Ex. If not, I'll keep the Blue Suit. Either way, I'll be satisified. I'm really liking the way SS made this one.

:clap

If SS has any intelligence, we won't see Brown released til' long after both Sabes and Wolvie have been released.

I can't wait to have both, like Venom/Spider-Man.

Glad I sold off my Wolverine commiquette long ago.

i really want the EX but missed out:monkey2...guess the only thing i can do is wait for the brown version...i know for damn sure i'm not paying crazy ebay prices for this one:mad:

ummm NO:cuckoo:...
its not the money, i just cant pay crazy prices for a statue that has a retail of $300.
hopefully i get lucky and my WL converts, then come back her i say "SKI, i got it..:pfft: "

So u quit that turtle crap and come back to real collecting? :exactly: :panic: :nana:

So u quit that turtle crap and come back to real collecting? :exactly: :panic: :nana:

ski, you crank me up :rotfl..

i think the turtles is awesome...i'm also doing marvel..

Marvel and Turtles only for me right now..:)

but really upset that i might not get this Wolverine:monkey2..

but i got THANOS EX on order:hi5::yess:

anyone else notice this wasnt even in the "coming in 30 days" section?, yet, they still have it shipping in June :confused:

Back