Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am way late on the ex. I didn't get on the wait list till May 5. Do I even have a shot, or should I just secure a regular from my comic shop?

I am way late on the ex. I didn't get on the wait list till May 5. Do I even have a shot, or should I just secure a regular from my comic shop?

Stay on the wait list just in case as you never know what might happen, but pre-order a regular with an online retailer or with your local comic shop just in case. I personally suggest Big Bad Toy Store as you can cancel without penalty if your wait list comes through.

Why would you want to do such a thing jinxx? And why can't you, is it SKI? Did he say he will hurt you if you cancel.....if thats the case just wink once for yes.

:lol:lol:lol

Nope, not him. Made a promise to someone. A stupid(AND EXPEN$IVE!) one at that!:gah::slap:cuckoo::thud:

As of late it seems like Sideshow needs to start putting this on every pre-order:

Est. Ship Date: Q1-Q4
haha
Just leave it wide open for the year. I've already had to cancel a couple of things to compensate for early/late ship dates on other items.

It's late! My flexpay payment was moved to July.

Normally I'd be steamed, but SS has been killing me here.

I won't say no to a month off to prepare for paying $100 for wolverine then $110 for sabertooth 5 days later.

It's late! My flexpay payment was moved to July.

Normally I'd be steamed, but SS has been killing me here.

I won't say no to a month off to prepare for paying $100 for wolverine then $110 for sabertooth 5 days later.

That gives me more time too. Good to know. :rock

This final flex pay moving to July saved my butt. I was going to have to put the X force dio on Flex because of the last Wolverine payment, now I don't have to. Paid in full sucka!

Back