Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...you just made my $200 feel very small. I buy so sparringly these days, it's hard to get a good nest egg of points going. ATM,I'mlooking at IM LSF, Megatron Maquette and Optimus. All very big ticket items. I like the Doom and have considered him as well, but I'm not reallycollecting Marvel pieces these days. Trying to focus on moviestatues. I only caved on Wolvie becasue he's one of my favorite characters and I adore the sculpt.

Wow...you just made my $200 feel very small. I buy so sparringly these days, it's hard to get a good nest egg of points going. ATM,I'mlooking at IM LSF, Megatron Maquette and Optimus. All very big ticket items. I like the Doom and have considered him as well, but I'm not reallycollecting Marvel pieces these days. Trying to focus on moviestatues. I only caved on Wolvie becasue he's one of my favorite characters and I adore the sculpt.

Well I've got the Doom LSF next and then I'm taking a break from half scales until the Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII gets released! That's a really cool looking piece :love From what I've heard, the new X-Men movie will see Hugh Jackman wearing the more traditional yellow and blue Wolvie suit which is really cool! So you can kinda say that the one you've got is based on that version if you like ;)

Hehe, sure why not. We collectors can justify anything if we put our minds to it. :lol I'm glad I'm not a big IM collector. I'd be bankrupt.

Some more pics. I rarely take pics of my statues, but I'm so smitten with this piece, I love shooting it.

WolvieLSFleftsidefull_zps5018359a.jpg

WolvieLSFlowleftside_zps4ed127b7.jpg

Wolvielsfleftprofile_zpscfef24e2.jpg

Wolvieportraitleftcloseup_zpsf2777be0.jpg

Some more pics. I rarely take pics of my statues, but I'm so smitten with this piece, I love shooting it.

I know the feeling bro! Soon as I got home from work I took sole more pics of my Iron Man :lol :lol

Great pics! Looks like Wolvie is peering out the window and on the look out for Sabretooth :rock

I look forward to seeing them. Heh, yeah I don't want to move him if I can help it, so I've just been turning him on the stand to get light on himin different areas. This guy doesn't have a bad or dull angle.

I'll try to post some pics of that later. It's still somewhat uniform, but the markings (those little scuff markson the edge of the plate) are lighter and not that distracting to me.

Thanks for the additional pics brother. Looks frikkin' awesome. How is the black color/shading on the arm hair in person? Is it similar to this?(Pic's w/ all do respect from SquiderM3's collection thread)

Last edited:
Squider always takes amazing pics. Yeah, his pics tell the truth. There's a bit of a rub or something that's used to add some color to the texture.

Great pics, love the outdoor shots... They always turn out the best.

You can moan all you like about this but QC withstanding this has to be the best production Wolverine piece out there and that is including XMs 1/4 which is great but sculpt wise the LSF still steals it for me especially with the portrait. You might say why...XM Has more detail/is fully sculpted etc but all can say is in hand, at this scale...well the piece looks so real and the pose so natural. The PJs which I am never a fan of generally at 1/4 scale are so finely tailored, tight and realistic on mine they just add to this vision rather than impair it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never seen it in person but just from the pictures you can tell how amazing this piece is. Sadly I'll never own it because my collection is fully focused on 1/4 scale but if I was to ever break that rule it will only be for a LSF Spiderman or Batman

I do have the XM Wolverine on order which I'm really excited about & makes up for me on having to miss out on the LSF

The XM wolverine is a beast especially with the new portrait...got it coming to...just don't think he will quite pip the LSF....XM Magneto on the other hand !!!!!!!!!!!

The XM wolverine is a beast especially with the new portrait...got it coming to...just don't think he will quite pip the LSF....XM Magneto on the other hand !!!!!!!!!!!

Well not apple to apple :). Unless the XM is also 1:2 :wink1:

I really love the idea that they decided to bring Wolverine back in his original ‘stocky’, short and deadly version rather than the Hugh Jackman version that I just cannot get behind. I am really loving some of these shots of you lot as well, looks absolutely great with some stunning detail.

I really love the idea that they decided to bring Wolverine back in his original ‘stocky’, short and deadly version rather than the Hugh Jackman version that I just cannot get behind. I am really loving some of these shots of you lot as well, looks absolutely great with some stunning detail.

Yes. Comic version :)

Back