Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's aclose up of his face and a couple mroe for fun. Did I mention that I love this thing?

WolvieLSFbigcloseup_zpsa8f777fc.jpg

Wolviegunshow_zpsebe19bd5.jpg

Wolvielowshot_zps7e08d8f3.jpg

Thanks. It really is IMO. My initial thought was, I need to get more LSFs, but this thing is so big, I don't know how I could fit a collection of these in my house. Unless you have a mansion, you'll probably need to be very selective about these. I'll only buy another one if I truly love it and get that "must have it" feeling like I did with this one.

Thanks. It really is IMO. My initial thought was, I need to get more LSFs, but this thing is so big, I don't know how I could fit a collection of these in my house. Unless you have a mansion, you'll probably need to be very selective about these. I'll only buy another one if I truly love it and get that "must have it" feeling like I did with this one.

I've had that must have feeling too ever since this piece was announced. The only thing that's kept me from getting it has been the price tag. Now that I bit the bullet I'm anxiously waiting to get mine. Should have it in about two weeks. Paying it off in one go and I need to wait for additional funds to come in. In the meantime I'll live vicariously through your and everyone else's pics. :lol

That's what kept me away as well. I only needed a tiny excuse and it came in the form of double points...a pretty tiny excuse hehe, but it goes to show how much we really wanted it. Good luck to you. If you get a good one, I think you'll be blown away too.

A discount or incentive on such an expensive piece is definitely welcomed. $200 back in reward points is not bad at all.

How's the spacing on the battle damage/wear on the shoulder pads/guards? Does it still appear to spaced symtrical or is it a little more natural looking? Any chance you can take some pics of the shoulder pads themselves? Thank you

Last edited:
I'll try to post some pics of that later. It's still somewhat uniform, but the markings (those little scuff markson the edge of the plate) are lighter and not that distracting to me. TBH, I hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned it.

A discount or incentive on such an expensive piece is definitely welcomed. $200 back in reward points is not bad at all.

How's the spacing on the battle damage/wear on the shoulder pads/guards? Does it still appear to spaced symtrical or is it a little more natural looking? Any chance you can take some pics of the shoulder pads themselves? Thank you

10% discount :clap

Great score snappahead. I don't own it but it's such an awesome statue, I would love to own it one day

Steve, you still haven't bought it yet?! :dunno You'll have to forfeit a few weekly food shops but you know deep down that you wont regret it! :lol :lol

:lol :lol :exactly: after purchasing the MKIII LSF in February of last year, its now gone from having 1 to now owning 6 half scale statues with the Doom LSF still to come! :rock

Holy, can't imagine the space you need to setup 10 LSF without looking cluttered.

Yeah, it takes some creative planning to make 10 of these beasts fit comfortably in the average home. That IM is looking sweet though....

Well bro, your one down...9 more to go for you! :lol I guarantee you'll have another before the year is through ;)

:lol You might be right. It did take me years to finally pull the trigger on Wolvie though..as much as I loved it, dropping 2 large was a tough one for me. Then again..I now have over $200 in points burning a hole in my SS account. Sigh.

:lol You might be right. It did take me years to finally pull the trigger on Wolvie though..as much as I loved it, dropping 2 large was a tough one for me. Then again..I now have over $200 in points burning a hole in my SS account. Sigh.

That's my next main aim...to get enough points accumulated to get a free LSF :rock I'm definitely getting closer!!! :yess: :lol

hagunete.jpg

Back