Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took his sword out so he fits were he is. Probably going to take him out so I can display with his sword. I'll replace his spot with PF Deadpool. Definitely interested in the custom head sculpt. Can't wait to see it painted.

Yea, me too. will certainly give the statue an extra edge i think rather than having just the one headsculpt :)

Yea, me too. will certainly give the statue an extra edge i think rather than having just the one headsculpt :)

I feel like for the money we are paying for these pieces it should have come with the other two head sculpts. Nothing I can do about it now. I still love the piece.

I feel like for the money we are paying for these pieces it should have come with the other two head sculpts. Nothing I can do about it now. I still love the piece.

Yea, seems to be the general opinion for all those who already have him in their collection. Just needed another feature somewhere, either an alternative arm position or alternate hand with bloody claw? better still, maybe the 2 headsculpts that were originally intended to be included!!! :slap:slap:cuckoo:

I got my wolverine today and it looks like a cheap recast. Omg what a shame of sideshow.

Damn, would be nice if you could post some pictures, im also waiting for the delivery of the wolverine lsf. but when its really bad, ill just decline it and get my money back...

You guys are scaring me... Mine ships Monday. I paid full retail. I've never heard anything shy of positive on this LSF. Did you buy directly from SS? Are you saying their quality is bad or do you legitimately think that a retailer sold you a recast?

Oh man I can see it now that with all these open run statues. Recasters are just gonna have a field day stealing folks money. But hey keep supporting all these open runs. Don't say you didn't hear it here first....:(

Nope. Its real. Tomorrow ill show pictures. I have a strong feeling someone had this before me and send it back to ss. Dirty spots on his suit. One claw is bend crap. Big gluespots in his neck etc. Also the box was ripped on the side and looked pretty old. Anyway tomorrow ill show pics.

jsbxqw.jpg

33lz8cj.jpg

vdk96a.jpg

2hx6lit.jpg

xugj7.jpg

j8ice9.jpg

25jyrn9.jpg

168741t.jpg

x5qafn.jpg

359bwrb.jpg

Here are some pics of my dirty and total crappy Wolverine LSF. Even the box he was in was already damaged. I really cant believe Sideshow would send this piece to a customer with a quality check, they should be ashamed all the way. And believe me when I say that the pictures will do no right to how it looks in real. His whole suit has dirty spots. Many flaws on every piece, his claws are crap on one hand. Big gluespots, his shoulderpad, his mask etc etc... I get angry more and more...

Still unfathomable to me that this piece is $2000. I'll always say the price point should have been $1000-$1200 tops. I plunked down the dough for one and was lucky mine just had the normal paint, some stitching, etc flaws per SS. But yours needs to be sent back no question. Also, I saw one last week while at the LA Universal Studios city walk collectibles shop in the display cabinet and it looked like garbage. They were asking $2300 and it had major fabric seams showing, open stitches, hanging and pulled threads, paint chips and glue/dirt spots everywhere. If SS sent me that one, I would have slapped the return label on it the same day.

Sorry to here your case Gouryella...talking as someone who also had a few problems with my own Wolvie, notably the claws (which have now been fixed) I can understand your frustration. Please note that the you will see a lot of dark shading along the seams of his outfit which appears to look like dirt but is actually supposed to resemble weathering on his outfit. However, I have seen on a few of these figures that there are a number of defects like blue smudges on the yellow fabric which has been caused by coming into contact with the shoulder guards before the paint has had time to fully dry, the claws have completed become detached from the hands, unstitching of some of the outfit...to mention a few...

I would say that these cases are in the minority regarding this figure and that hopefully you'll be issued a replacement ASAP but personally, I can only say that i love my Wolvie LSF and hope all those who have this on pre order can see what a great statue this is and recieve theirs in acceptable condition and feel upbeat abt their purchase...it is after all the definitive Wolvie collectible out there.

There are those of us who have the custom alternate headsculpt arriving shortly so that will give this statue an extra edge and hopefully give this thread a more positive vibe

Here are some of my pics...

9u7e8udu.jpg

tu7a4epu.jpg

a2y5y2u6.jpg

ve8a9ahy.jpg

vary4ebe.jpg

pa8e2a9y.jpg

Back