Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so. Why specifically write blue costume on the box? I could see the Batman lsf getting a blue variant like the bust has.

A lot of people have pre ordered this and after seeing the pics from Gouryella, are probably panicking about their statues. Was just trying to instil a bit of reassurance to those guys with some pics of how good it can really look

I think is be worried if I wasn't getting mine from lee he checks them all so I know it be good.
Everything has been perfect so far :)

Even if this did have an ES it's still overpriced by about $1200 I believe. Unless I can score this for $800, it will never be a part of my collection. A simple statue covered in 90% fabric and it still shows up with issues? I don't get it?

People are going to lose their shirts when they try to flip these in a few years, trust me.

To those people, if you just want to get it over with now, my offer is $700......let me know.

Chris

Even if this did have an ES it's still overpriced by about $1200 I believe. Unless I can score this for $800, it will never be a part of my collection. A simple statue covered in 90% fabric and it still shows up with issues? I don't get it?

People are going to lose their shirts when they try to flip these in a few years, trust me.

To those people, if you just want to get it over with now, my offer is $700......let me know.

Chris

Nobody in their right mind will sell you theirs for that price after paying full SRP...unless their desperate, delusional or dying. :lol :lol :lol

They're going to love you in here :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Chris

Seems like you and I think alike when it pertains to this statue...:goodpost:

But I'll be nicer and offer anyone willing to sell $725 shipped for this piece.

Holla at cha boy!

Chris

Keep on dreaming :lol

Any of you watch Obamas speech today on the very precarious state of the federal government and it's potential collapse?

Many should be worried when hundreds of thousands end up losing their jobs. When they can't keep up with the bills what do you think will be this first pieces to go? What do you think the secondary market will pay for a 2k statue? The answer is probably no where close to 2k. The folks desprite to unload high priced items they own will spike, their won't be a market to buy quick enough for sellers to break even. Thus, desperate sellers will take whatever they can get.

Like I said folks, my offer is $700. When the federal government does collapse my offer will be $500. Let me know.

Chris

Last edited:
Is $1600 + 20% off a good price in this piece?
Mint, nothing broken except a little scratches here and there on the claws.....
Please advise.

Back