Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is $1600 + 20% off a good price in this piece?
Mint, nothing broken except a little scratches here and there on the claws.....
Please advise.

Considering it goes for $2,000 at retail, I'd say that's a good deal. Comes down to whether you can live with the scratches.

So you mean $1,280! :lol

Lol. It does vary.
There's this magnificent store here in town that basically buys stuff of damaged shipments from ups/fedex/etc.
They have sales all the time, ran across this and was amazed at the size of this thing. And that it wasn't damaged at all except for those scratches.
Might just bite.

Any of you watch Obamas speech today on the very precarious state of the federal government and it's potential collapse?

Many should be worried when hundreds of thousands end up losing their jobs. When they can't keep up with the bills what do you think will be this first pieces to go? What do you think the secondary market will pay for a 2k statue? The answer is probably no where close to 2k. The folks desprite to unload high priced items they own will spike, their won't be a market to buy quick enough for sellers to break even. Thus, desperate sellers will take whatever they can get.

Like I said folks, my offer is $700. When the federal government does collapse my offer will be $500. Let me know.

Chris

one just ended on ebay with no reserve for close to 1800, too much for me right now, but it disproves your theory greatly. Same happened with a Maul LSF. 1200 is a steal for one of these with very minor scratches. I would jump on it right now if offered to me.

the IM never dipped that low. If Wolverine stays open for 5 years or so, I don't see them dipping below 1500 too often. I know very few got the IM for under 1500.

Why are you all low balling this statue!
Its magnificent and worth having

Ok thats all I have to say, now bring on the new IM!

Although many may disagree this was worth every penny. By far the top spot in my collection. Wolverine turned out exactly as I had hoped. Just amazing in every aspect

10011485824_8403099f04_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

10011485814_12de1a5ddf_b.jpg

10011570146_be0b8f5c90_o.jpg

10011486394_80ab27d29c_b.jpg

10011486374_4ce50c7d91_b.jpg

10011569756_d039eec7d0_b.jpg