Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will prolly go even lower once more and more people get them. I got my IM LSF for 1700 shipped and know ppl who got theirs even less than that. If your not going to flex this, there is no point in paying anywhere near retail.

will prolly go even lower once more and more people get them. I got my IM LSF for 1700 shipped and know ppl who got theirs even less than that. If your not going to flex this, there is no point in paying anywhere near retail.

Yea, I got my Iron Man MKIII LSF for $1270 from a fellow boardie :yess:

That's a steal I'm yet to get lucky.

Didn't even know at the time whether I was paying more than the original retail price as this was pretty early on on my collecting days. But it was literally live at first sight when I laid eyes in it and would've paid well over $1500 for it at the time!!! Still my best piece in my collection :rock

Which is why I'm even more excited about picking up my custom Iron Man MKII LSF in abt 2 weeks!!!

Next week i finally get mine from my Dutch retailer. 2 long years ago i ordered. Pffff hurry up with Spidey already. :)

It's not sold out. I went on the WL town months ago and it converted a couple days ago. I had till the 19th to make it an order. You can still get them

9794208944_8dc430ab6e.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

He is finally here and he's amazing, Better then expected

Last edited:
Yea, he's a beaut! Will you be putting your name down for one of those custom headsculpts?

P.S. where has your Lion-O sword disappeared to? :lol

Took his sword out so he fits were he is. Probably going to take him out so I can display with his sword. I'll replace his spot with PF Deadpool EX. Definitely interested in the custom head sculpt. Can't wait to see it painted.

Back