Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Squider

I have some news
Troy's alternative head for the LSF is completed!

null-88.jpg

Wow...that's amazing!

Chris

Wow, that does look awesome... I'd totally be down for one of those...

Good God, that alternate sculpt is so bad-***. I've always loved the look of Wolverine when he just angrily bites down showing his teeth over the lame screaming with his mouth wide open. It'd be cool if another alternate could be done with the exact look, but with his mask on. Really awesome.

I've contacted all those who emailed. Josh, will contact you with details

Final product, now to put some paint on

null-89.jpg

Last edited:
I was just told that the mask was not finished on the head sculpt
So I was a bit early, now we wait some more

does this guy also have the LSF? I will be contacting you soon Alex :D

This guy?
He does!
I'm sending him all of your emails
Hope that's alright. My only task is to make sure your aware and safe
This feels like a custom head for a HT, just better ;)

This guy?
He does!
I'm sending him all of your emails
Hope that's alright. My only task is to make sure your aware and safe
This feels like a custom head for a HT, just better ;)

It is much much better wish this would happen more often with pfs :)

now the low quantity is completely gone for this. Since I paid for this a long time ago, and my retailer said they still have no clue when they will get this, I think I will cancel this and try to get it even cheaper than what I ordered it for later on.

now the low quantity is completely gone for this. Since I paid for this a long time ago, and my retailer said they still have no clue when they will get this, I think I will cancel this and try to get it even cheaper than what I ordered it for later on.

Not just that, it's also 2 per customer lol

Yup...these were super limited :rolleyes2

Better off trying to get it second hand from someone looking to unload it. You'll probably be able to negotiate the price much cheaper than retail. I saw one for sale on kijiji for $1600 a couple months ago.

Chris

I've contacted all those who emailed. Josh, will contact you with details

Final product, now to put some paint on

null-89.jpg

Can't wait to see this painted. I might just pick up the Wolverine LSF if this alternate head comes out spanking good.

Heard back from Sideshow this afternoon that they are expecting the next shipment to come in sometime in September. She did not know the exact date just sometime in September. I really hope she is not blowing smoke up my ***.

Back