Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the anatomy of his arm look off to anyone besides me? Something about the bicep and tricep seems odd. I'm amazed at how large it is compared to the PF. I may take a shot at the Doom lsf now.

DSC_0766-1.jpg
[/URL]

Holyjebus!!

That size difference is insane! I can't get over how tiny the PF looks!
Maybe it actually is a rational pricing scheme to have the legendary scale figures at around 5 times the price of premium format....

Hi guys, as a mentioned before... I'm planning on sculpting a second and maybe third head for this LSF... I was thinking of a open mouth version showing teeth like this quick sketch below I just did, and then an unmasked portrait like the one they did not use... let me know what you guys think.. If there is interest I may make a very limited amount.. like 10 or so....
wolviehead.jpg

interested here too ... depends on price and sculpt. I would probably lean more towards the 2nd head you mention as opposed to the sketch. fyi. But I already have LSF arriving Tuesday ... so im serious. ;)

interested here too ... depends on price and sculpt. I would probably lean more towards the 2nd head you mention as opposed to the sketch. fyi. But I already have LSF arriving Tuesday ... so im serious. ;)

It's a high probability I will have Troy Mc D create an unmasked head now that I know this is possible
It's just now a matter of time

looking forward to seeing new ideas for custom wolverine headsculpts. Such a shame that SSC never included some of their early concepts that we almost saw come into production - particularly the unmasked head.

Anyway, 3 days down and 2 to go! My Wolverine still hasnt made it over the ocean yet and is now in New Jersey :panic::panic:

looking forward to seeing new ideas for custom wolverine headsculpts. Such a shame that SSC never included some of their early concepts that we almost saw come into production - particularly the unmasked head.

Anyway, 3 days down and 2 to go! My Wolverine still hasnt made it over the ocean yet and is now in New Jersey :panic::panic:

Looking forward to your pics, man.

I'm actually thinking about biting the bullet and grab this one. But I'll definitely have to sell a few pieces to clear some space.

Looking forward to your pics, man.

I'm actually thinking about biting the bullet and grab this one. But I'll definitely have to sell a few pieces to clear some space.

Thanks Spidey. Have you thought about jumping on the Waitlist? Not sure how many of these would convert but its worth a try maybe? Are there any local retailers near you selling one?

Hi guys.. thanks for the interest.. I had about 6 PM's in reference to the second head.. I will only make 10 if all goes well.. the head will be of the unmasked portrait. I personally won't have my Wolvie until the end of June so I'll start there.. after getting Wolf, and then Maul... I've flexed Wolvie.. I think I mentioned earlier that I also just purchased some expensive computer art equipment (Wacom Cintiq 24" HD), so this LSF had to take the back seat for a couple months. The sculpting should not be very difficult, and will go very fast.. I've been sculpting for a little over 25 years..and am currently getting back into Illustration... Some of my early work can be seen in the FL theme parks.. The Dinsey Animal Kingdom tree of life and many pieces in Universal's Islands of Adventure.. I'll post a proposed sketch next month of the unmasked head and then go from there. The above sketch was a quick idea took about 10 mins, but the unmasked version will be a much more detailed and accurate drawing. More to consider.. including the unworn face mask.

Congrast to all the folks with incoming Wolvies!!!!

Hi guys.. thanks for the interest.. I had about 6 PM's in reference to the second head.. I will only make 10 if all goes well.. the head will be of the unmasked portrait. I personally won't have my Wolvie until the end of June so I'll start there.. after getting Wolf, and then Maul... I've flexed Wolvie.. I think I mentioned earlier that I also just purchased some expensive computer art equipment (Wacom Cintiq 24" HD), so this LSF had to take the back seat for a couple months. The sculpting should not be very difficult, and will go very fast.. I've been sculpting for a little over 25 years..and am currently getting back into Illustration... Some of my early work can be seen in the FL theme parks.. The Dinsey Animal Kingdom tree of life and many pieces in Universal's Islands of Adventure.. I'll post a proposed sketch next month of the unmasked head and then go from there. The above sketch was a quick idea took about 10 mins, but the unmasked version will be a much more detailed and accurate drawing. More to consider.. including the unworn face mask.

That sounds great I can't wait to see what you come up with
Not sure if you have a list yet but you can put me on it :)

Can't wait to see your wolverine I have to say I do love the watching the fed ex tracking exciting times :)

Hey Adam, i wish you were getting your Wolvie before me rather than June so you could get straight into your custom sculpt :lol Your above post has got me all excited and i know you'll do a great job my friend. Cant wait for the results and be one of those lucky 10 to have one. Until then, if there is any details you need in regards to the dimensions of the hole where the head fits or if you need specific pics then i'll be more than happy to help you out...:hi5:

Back