Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pics of the extra head concept designs...I believe the masked one is for the brown/yellow costume??

vy6enuse.jpg

OMG If they had that this wouldve been mine with that Original Wolverine Hulk 181 sculpt if they had included it....damn...If it came with 3 different heads they could have made the ES 500 to 1000 easy IMHO...oh man

Maybe we should commission Martin Canale to make one head for us for this piece? Figure if everyone on both boards pitch in together, price shouldn't be too bad? I love that unmasked portrait

Maybe we should commission Martin Canale to make one head for us for this piece? Figure if everyone on both boards pitch in together, price shouldn't be too bad? I love that unmasked portrait

I wonder if he would do it I think licensing might be an issue

Out of the 3 I'm happy with the sculpt we got in the end...dont get me wrong, to have either of the other 2 included would have been great :(

If I do end up getting one, I'll definitely repaint mine. The face and arms have a very flat paintjob. I'd give the mask a more matte finish and redo the skin tone on the mouth area and arms

WOLVERINE ALERT! WOLVERINE ALERT! WOLVERINE ALERT!

My eyes DO NOT decieve me!!!! Just checked the tracking details and the Wolverine LSF has just landed in the UK (Stanstead Airport) :panic::panic::panic: Surely this cannot arrive tomorrow!!!???

WOLVERINE ALERT! WOLVERINE ALERT! WOLVERINE ALERT!

My eyes DO NOT decieve me!!!! Just checked the tracking details and the Wolverine LSF has just landed in the UK (Stanstead Airport) :panic::panic::panic: Surely this cannot arrive tomorrow!!!???

:hi5::clap:clap:hi5:
That's gotta be delivery tomorrow :panic:

That's a great idea I might do my own name cards

Yea, I've custom made my cards for all the pieces that I have...even the ones in their shipping boxes! They look super sweet and professional when displayed with your collectible. Here, check out my Doom PF with the display card...

dabehana.jpg

That's a great idea I might do my own name cards

Customs would be the only reason you wouldn't get it tomorrow and they are usually fast

Congrats on getting this soon Roberto I look forward to your review. Also I love those info tags you use in your displays. Like Ant I may have to give them a shot. Whenever I get a piece that is lol.

Back