Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But there's so any better characters then doom they can ake a LSF on. Once you buy one your hooked. Stop kidding your self :rotfl spidey LSF, venom, cable, gambit, storm, Mary Jane, black cat, batman, superman, wonder woman, supergirl, batgirl, joker, Harley, horror LSF etc..... There's no escaping my friend.

Out of that list i'd have Spidey & Batman. The other are cool but not $2k cool.

But there's so any better characters then doom they can ake a LSF on. Once you buy one your hooked. Stop kidding your self :rotfl spidey LSF, venom, cable, gambit, storm, Mary Jane, black cat, batman, superman, wonder woman, supergirl, batgirl, joker, Harley, horror LSF etc..... There's no escaping my friend.

I'm not sure you're appreciating how much space a group of these would take up. Youd need a whole section of the house dedicated to a handful of these. The footprint is huge. No, I think a couple of these is doable, but more than that is impractical for a standard house. If you have a really big space available specifically to your statues, it could work, but I don't think that's the case for most of us....not to mention...the boxes. Good greif.

I'm not sure you're appreciating how much space a group of these would take up. Youd need a whole section of the house dedicated to a handful of these. The footprint is huge. No, I think a couple of these is doable, but more than that is impractical for a standard house. If you have a really big space available specifically to your statues, it could work, but I don't think that's the case for most of us....not to mention...the boxes. Good greif.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Just watched Averones video. Wow this thing truly turned out amazing which I am so happy about. No for me as I didn't get it but for all those who did congrats. Like most I could probably only ever get one piece at this scale. Maybe a Batman or possibly Thor depending what costum and Deadpool but I doubt he'll be made at this scale by SS.

Congrats again to those getting this though awesome.

LSf is only practically for those who have seperate rooms like Home cinema, or maybe one of the corners in the room, cant see them as being displayed in a group like the PF
i might try my luck on one, but more than 1 is totally impracticable for me as I like to group my display rather than placing it at random corners all over the house

I do love classical! But it was like 2 AM and the only time I could make this review so I decide to go with something that keeps me awake! That and a cup of coffee, a hat and my wolverine! :hi5:

Im going to wait for your great review on this, should be good! :clap

Oh and your welcome! I think its time I go and order a larger size turntable with all these LSF coming in! :thud:

Wait to see it with the others I think I will not use a pedestal just to give you an idea of size :)

Great video... that was the closest I've ever come to starting the entire LSF line. Your video really does the piece justice, and makes it alot easier to appreciate the size of the piece. Thanks for posting!

Hi Alex just watched the video it's fantastic been wanting to watch it all day whilst in work and this didn't disappoint. :) thank you so much

More photos of the inside and box

null-42.jpg

Very cool. It looks like they actually put some effort into the packaging. Nice. Did you have to unbox it outside?

LSf is only practically for those who have seperate rooms like Home cinema, or maybe one of the corners in the room, cant see them as being displayed in a group like the PF
i might try my luck on one, but more than 1 is totally impracticable for me as I like to group my display rather than placing it at random corners all over the house

:exactly: I'm a little bit disappointed in myself for not getting this but I will only ever buy 1 LSF so a Spider-Man or Batman I would equally be as happy with or even more so. Even the Doom is :horror that could be the one I buy. As I've already got Spidey & Batman covered in my collection. Lets also see what SS have to offer us at SDCC

I think you need to be sure on which one you buy to because I can imagine these being a pain the *** if you ever needed to sell it on.

I am glad these things are way out of my price range at $2000. That way I don't have to worry about where I would put them and the huge boxes they come it. Galactus will have to do as my LSF.

Back