Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer dude. It'd be sweet if you could, but then again, with a $400 deposit, I doubt anyone's wait list reservation would convert. I wonder if anyone has or knows of any history of a chance at wait list conversion for a 1:2 scale. It sucks that they already sold out of this. I could have $2,000 in just two months if it was still around. Ughhh.

That was my feeling too. Who's going to give up $400. Unless there's some tied up with bogus 25% off buys. I have a hard time believing that all those orders from that day stayed sold.

Ok did a quick review not going to edit
And downloading pics right now, for those who are waiting
Enjoy!

DSC_0766-1.jpg

many thanks alex,this a badass piece ,wolverine 1/2 :clap simply amazing :clap:clap

:horror:horror:horror it shipped! Damn u elite u! I always thought his biceps and triceps are abnormally large but certainly the best wolvie out there.

I guess SSC didn't offer the unmasked head then. :thwak

Here you go guys

[ame]https://youtu.be/kE3HXK6eejQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Bloody hell the 1/4 looked like a HT at the side of this :rotfl It looks really fantastic :thud:

Thanks Ave for the pics and video, congrats he looks awesome.

I think his base fit fine on top of besta, maybe sticking out just a little bit? I guess I will just put him on top of one tier besta.

So tell me this is better than Iron Maquette LSF , right? :):monkey1

Thanks Ave your the best!!! This looks fan-tastic!!! It couldn't have come out better!!!!! I'll have mine next month! Congrats to all who purchased!

Wow, great video Alex, thanks bro! You made me happy when you switched the turntable on (as I've got the same one as you) :lol so I'm glad that I can have it rotating in all its glory when on display. The statue looks emmense in every way and I can't wait till Wednesday for it to turn up in the UK! I need to lie down now and cure my migraine after your thrash metal music!! :thud::rotfl

Wolverine LSF Rocks!!! :rock:rock

Back