Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmnnn I don't even think this is worth 1 K, maybe if it had been fully sculpted ?

Well, I imagine that with this piece, and likely all LSF's, you need to see it in person to appreciate it in all its glory.

Looking at these photos, the LSF doesn't look much different than the PF to me. I know I'm 100% wrong on that, though.

Congrats to all who have or will be receiving theirs shortly.

This piece needs to be mixed media IMO. I actually think it would cheapen it if it wasn't.

This is a beautiful piece guys. Not that you need me to tell you that :)

I totally agree. These LSF's have to be mixed media. It just makes the piece that much more distinct.

1/2 scale is great for fabric. It finally starts to look size appropriate. Its close enough to 1:1 that nothing looks odd or too bulky like smaller scales can sometimes.

i want this one

DSC_2416%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D.JPG
DSC_2414%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D.JPG
DSC_2415%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D.JPG
DSC_2413%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D.JPG

It looks just like the prototype which in recent times is a pretty amazing thing!

Looks very very nice indeed! I was never a fan of the big seams running down the costume but i think the face and arm details more than make up for it.

People who are saying "my hot toys predator has metal claws why can't this!?!!" Bbecause the preds claws are tiny!

The claws on this are probably about 6 inches long lol, i'm sure Sideshow would have to go through so much legal **** to sell a statue with 6 pointy metal things on it that could be used as a weapon if needed lol.

The shiny plastic more than does the job!

It looks just like the prototype which in recent times is a pretty amazing thing!

Looks very very nice indeed! I was never a fan of the big seams running down the costume but i think the face and arm details more than make up for it.

People who are saying "my hot toys predator has metal claws why can't this!?!!" Bbecause the preds claws are tiny!

The claws on this are probably about 6 inches long lol, i'm sure Sideshow would have to go through so much legal **** to sell a statue with 6 pointy metal things on it that could be used as a weapon if needed lol.

The shiny plastic more than does the job!

:exactly::goodpost:

I can't imagine the metal claws being a problem importing to be honest, unless your planning on personally taking it on a plane with you.

Companys import all sorts of things, like actual knives for example. I got a samurai sword imported to me once no problem?

These things dont get imported on planes with tourists on so I can't see that being the problem there but looking at Averones pictures it look's like the claws turned out fine so at the end of the day :dunno

Sideshow should have indicated why they are making this change rather than just say they are. The wolverine premium format had metal claws. The way I see it is that plastic sharp claws are just as dangerous as metal but more cost effective than metal. When I was at the SDCC 2012 they said the claws would be metal and I placed my order assuming so but now things have changed. Hopefully it looks good enough especially at that price range.

My main issue with this is he doesn't seem barrel chested enough... the chest area is especially flat, and his Traps need to be beefier scrunched up in that pose.

You guys want more pics?

I can't even believe there is a debate about the claws! :cuckoo:

These will slice your head off bub!
null-37.jpg

Back