Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Act fast, less then 20 remain!

But **** another delay. My order is at a dutch retailer so for sure i have to wait longer as i think they will send the sideshow orders first.

There was a time i was hoping this wolvie was standing next to my xmas tree 2012 style. Hehe

No one knows the ES but it's not going be anything like that. I would be surprised if there where any more than 4, 500

Last edited:
f5baecad.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow I haven't seen this picture.. Wolvie is a beast...:)

That's actually very nice pedestal and the price is not too bad, the problem is the depth is only 14" which I don't think it will fit Wolvie's base, it will stick out. Are you getting this for your Wolverine or Wolf Predator? For Wolf it will be perfect I think.

I have some nice end tables for them now, but they are a bit low so I've been using risers.. I don't care for that look. Since we decided to go with the gallery look for the collection/office room we wanted some nice wooden black sleek pedestals. They will look great since the main wall is a burgundy red.... the statues and risers pop!

What does the rest of the text say on the email ?

"Additionally, to best replicate the metallic sheen of Wolverine's adamantium claws, we have utilized crisp ABS material surfaced with a highly polished and reflective silvered finish. The result is a deadly looking, razor-sharp faux-adamantium!"

It says classic costume next to the shoulder pad and iconic Wolverine claws next to the claws.

I don't think he means 4500 he was saying 400-500, it's just the way he typed it. :lol

WHAT THE HECK?! They are replacing the metal claws with plastic ones (ABS) to make it look more realistic? I bet they tried to cut costs and decided it was cheaper to go with shiny plastic ones on a $2000 statue. I wish they told me that before I flexed it! Soon they'll tell us that to keep it traditional the shoulder pads won't be included.

I wonder if it was changed because the metal was too heavy
Will be awesome whatever :)
Have you been added to the list cookies

Wow I haven't seen this picture.. Wolvie is a beast...:)[/QUOTE]

It's still weird how small the predator LSF is. The rest looks great! I wonder who's next in this line? Spiderman, Thor, capt America, cable, batman, all would be great LSF!

WHAT THE HECK?! They are replacing the metal claws with plastic ones (ABS) to make it look more realistic? I bet they tried to cut costs and decided it was cheaper to go with shiny plastic ones on a $2000 statue. I wish they told me that before I flexed it! Soon they'll tell us that to keep it traditional the shoulder pads won't be included.

If this is true, then this piece just went down another notch in my value book.

Chris

:gah: Yeah, I'd be a little choked at that. They couldn't have gone for aluminum claws, or something similar...like actual metal?

Back