Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: Yeah, I'd be a little choked at that. They couldn't have gone for aluminum claws, or something similar...like actual metal?

Wow! Wolvie must have metal claws, it's his trademark weapon. So is it chrome plastic instead of metal now?

No way they can't change his metal claws to plastic for 2K that's ridiculous & especially for a statue of this size. I was still considering flexing this over 10 months but I'm definitely out now.

I'm maybe being a little over the top as I haven't seen the new claws but I hope it does turn out amazing for all who have bought this. I just think them claws should be metal & it's bit of a low blow to change them so late or announce there changed them so late. They must of known ages ago that they were going to change them.

Looking forward to the in-hand pic's & I hope I'm proved wrong :duff

Wonder if the last minute they will announce a second head being included...:) Not really a big deal if the claws are metal or simulated.. not like I'm going to slice cheese or kill someone with them..LOL! Honestly it's not that big od deal folks!

Wonder if the last minute they will announce a second head being included...:) Not really a big deal if the claws are metal or simulated.. not like I'm going to slice cheese or kill someone with them..LOL! Honestly it's not that big od deal folks!

Next they'll complain that it doesn't have an adamantium skeleton.

Maybe they can't ship steel claws due to certain regulations in certain countries regarding sharp objects that can be used as a weapon? Customs can be fussy like that.

I know we got them with the PF, but those were much smaller.

Indeed dudes it sucks that the claws are no longer gonna be made of metal. That feature would've given the statue the definite 'cool' factor. I don't know but SS seems to constantly be in over their heads when it comes to making promises and deadlines. It's like they announce all these cool additions and features to most of their pieces/protos, get everyone's money, push back, push back, push back, then finally bend everyone over and stick it through their balloon knot by announcing something like this. I swear to God, they better not do this to the upcoming Batman PF. The last thing I wanna hear is that his utility belt is gonna be made of pure ABS plastic. The only positive outcome I can think of from this ********* decision is that they could've gone with a very cheap metal that would've eventually/possibly corroded over time. That would've really sucked. Hopefully, either way, I'm sure they'll make the claws looking authentic as they can possibly be and all will be ok.

Steven

Maybe they can't ship steel claws due to certain regulations in certain countries regarding sharp objects that can be used as a weapon? Customs can be fussy like that.

Agreed, dude....customs could be a good reason too.

Steven

That makes a lot of sense..very good point. It may have something to do with that. I know a guy who could craft some awesome blades for him, he usually does amazing Damascus work. Sadly I have not talked to him in years.

But the Batman pf's batarang is not real metal. Cancel you orders everyone:rolleyes2

That's a bad comparison as its much smaller & not a major feature. The claws are going to be huge feature on a 1/2 scale Wolverine.

Lets see what they look like & go from there though.

I think Shoo might be on to something with customs but I can't imagine it being that much of a big deal.

No one said the claws needed a sharp edge on them just that the be high quality. I don't see plastic as high quality but to each his own.

Back