Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I'm going to snap a pic or two and post them this evening. Curious to see if anyone else notices. I've had him for so long I don't notice. Better to have another set of eyes just in case

No worries. I'm going to snap a pic or two and post them this evening. Curious to see if anyone else notices. I've had him for so long I don't notice. Better to have another set of eyes just in case

I've been discussing this matter with Antman on Facebook James and we agreed that so far we've only seen one Wolverine LSF collapse so I'm not sure where the 6-7 reported LSFs with damaged pegs or that are leaning has come from? :dunno in regards to that one that had fallen, this could have been down to other factors rather than weak peg, this could be to do with the foot not fitting correctly and so stress has been applied to an area due to not being flush on the base, then maybe the temperature of his display room, hot climates and statues left out in direct sunlight could have come into play...there are many possible causes but I don't think there is cause for alarm. As far as I'm concerned, I've so far only seen one LSF collapse and maybe heard of two or three LSFs that don't have a flush fitting when placing the foot into the base so not sure where all this panic has come from...I'm certainly not too concerned abt it. I had mine on display for just over a month before returning it to it's box and everything for perfectly with no lean whatsoever...

so I'm not sure where the 6-7 reported LSFs with damaged pegs or that are leaning has come from?

The reports came from Spidey...

Apparently there have been a few of these. One guy was Sayin he has repaired 3 shattered statues.

At least 6 examples from what I could gather from the string on FB, but that means there are probably more.

The broken pegs have been full of air bubbles making them hollow and prone to breaking.

Hmmm...we've seen nothing on any of the statue groups on Facebook :dunno wonder where Spidey saw them?

One guy has repaired 3 shattered LSFs?! Really!? :horror even that sounds a bit far fetched to me...:lol

It was months back on the StatueCollectors FB page Andy I am not surprised you can't find it now

Wow! That's quite a lot of damaged LSFs! If you say you saw it Spidey then that's good for me but I still think it's all a bit exaggerated personally...all I've heard are those LSFs that didn't fit flush into the base so that reason alone could cause unnecessary pressure/stress on the peg right there...for those who had these issues should have notified sideshow right away as in time this would inevitably cause possible leaning thus leading to it completely toppling over :(

I've been discussing this matter with Antman on Facebook James and we agreed that so far we've only seen one Wolverine LSF collapse so I'm not sure where the 6-7 reported LSFs with damaged pegs or that are leaning has come from? :dunno in regards to that one that had fallen, this could have been down to other factors rather than weak peg, this could be to do with the foot not fitting correctly and so stress has been applied to an area due to not being flush on the base, then maybe the temperature of his display room, hot climates and statues left out in direct sunlight could have come into play...there are many possible causes but I don't think there is cause for alarm. As far as I'm concerned, I've so far only seen one LSF collapse and maybe heard of two or three LSFs that don't have a flush fitting when placing the foot into the base so not sure where all this panic has come from...I'm certainly not too concerned abt it. I had mine on display for just over a month before returning it to it's box and everything for perfectly with no lean whatsoever...

Peg was flush, air conditioned room used for years for other statues. It started to lean and then a few days later it went over. Another guy cherped up said the same thing happened to him when he went to set it up, and that he knew another guy who's had gone over. Then another guy chimed in and said he had repaired 3. My info is from that FB discussion and the pics show a partially hollow peg flush to the base. It is a design flaw Andy pure and simple.

Peg was flush, air conditioned room used for years for other statues. It started to lean and then a few days later it went over. Another guy cherped up said the same thing happened to him when he went to set it up, and that he knew another guy who's had gone over. Then another guy chimed in and said he had repaired 3. My info is from that FB discussion and the pics show a partially hollow peg flush to the base. It is a design flaw Andy pure and simple.

Have Sideshow been made aware of this issue Spidey that you know abt ?

Surely if so many LSFs have fallen to the same flaw then surely Sideshow must've been made aware of this? Thus resulting in them either calling them back or sending owners or those distributing them, an email explaining such results as leaning or in some cases snapping could occur?

Surely if so many LSFs have fallen to the same flaw then surely Sideshow must've been made aware of this? Thus resulting in them either calling them back or sending owners or those distributing them, an email explaining such results as leaning or in some cases snapping could occur?

Send out and email and admit there is a design flaw and everyone of these that has an issue will have to have a replacement sent. At 2K a pop that is a constellation admission considerin that post of the pieces purchased are well out of the 30 day replacement window. Better to keep quiet and let the largest portion of the buyers remain ignorant.

Send out and email and admit there is a design flaw and everyone of these that has an issue will have to have a replacement sent. At 2K a pop that is a constellation admission considerin that post of the pieces purchased are well out of the 30 day replacement window. Better to keep quiet and let the largest portion of the buyers remain ignorant.

Each to their own Spidey but I still think it's all nonsense. My Wolvie LSF, along with many other owners that I know who also have this statue, are completely happy with the condition of theirs and show no signs of leaning at all thus defeating your arguement of there being a design flaw as if this was the case then all of these LSFs would be toppling over. Once again, I choose not to take these rumours seriously as I've yet to see any damaged LSFs other than the one posted on this thread. If you can show me some kind of evidence of the 6-7 damaged LSFs that you refer to along with explanations of how each one was damaged then I'll certainly sit up and take notice otherwise im just gonna put it down to hear say...

Each to their own Spidey but I still think it's all nonsense. My Wolvie LSF, along with many other owners that I know who also have this statue, are completely happy with the condition of theirs and show no signs of leaning at all thus defeating your arguement of there being a design flaw as if this was the case then all of these LSFs would be toppling over. Once again, I choose not to take these rumours seriously as I've yet to see any damaged LSFs other than the one posted on this thread. If you can show me some kind of evidence of the 6-7 damaged LSFs that you refer to along with explanations of how each one was damaged then I'll certainly sit up and take notice otherwise im just gonna put it down to hear say...

Andy feel free to choose to believe what you want. I brought the info to the forum that I had read. Nothing more. In the end I don't really care about it because I don't own it. I hope there never comes a day when you find out first hand if there is a design flaw.

Agreed now back the heck off before I send the evil statue Gremlins over the pond ....:mad:

And I'll be ready for you! Bring it on! :rock

dehupyty.jpg

Back