Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it buddy. I was considering ordering but I did some digging and with shipping, tax and the inevitable custom charges I'd be looking at just to high a price.

So I am gonna hold out and maybe a few years down the road I'll get a LSF.

Yeah I doubt I'll get it. Still I might ask RB how much his cost after shipping & import tax etc. I'm not tempted though :D

Not sure if you are aware of they tweet.

@collectsideshow: @84antman Those are the last 20 figures period! When they sell out, we will not be getting any more. -S #DontMissOut

How could this is not lying??? To me it is so clear they flat out lied.

Look I understand the concept of open ES, I have no problem if they want to add 60 more but why lied??? This statue is so good, they will sell this, no need to lie.

They also said the same thing with Wolf Predator LSF, Atheris asked on facebook if Sideshow will stop the production after the first batch is sell out despite being an open ES and they said yes, Sideshow rep also confirmed it on SF, and they were right a few days later that statue was put on a waitlist. So if all of sudden they found 60 more on wolf predator lsf should we just accept they lie because after all this is an open ES??? :dunno

The only reason I can think of that SSC would be doing all of this is because they must make all these pieces in batches. Think about it. How long would SSC have to wait on orders to give the go ahead to make another batch? Compound that with the cost to make these LSF pieces. These aren't PFs or even Maquettes. They are charging 2K a pop for these. They are looking to create enough orders to justify more batches. It's not like they'll order another batch if 3 peeps put an order in over the next 2 months.

There is no doubt in my mind that the 60 pieces remaining were not all due to CC declines or cancelled orders. If they were, they would all be in stock right now. Why is it estimated to arrive in June for those ordering today? Remember, that's an estimate. Those of us that have been dealing with SSC over the years know full well that these estimates can stretch out or vary considerably. :lol

SSC has been doing this kind of stuff for years. We don't care for it, but know to expect it. As angry as many of us get, we can't wait for the next PO of our favorite characters. After all, where else are any of us going to get all of this SSC goodness? Apocalypse or Wonder Woman PF anyone?

Oh wow you really missunderstood my comment :slap

Which part that I said I am giving the customers who cheated Sideshow with that code a free pass??? I don't support that action at all, I believe whoever used that code intentionally knowing that code is for a new customer only is WRONG.

All I was saying is I bet Sideshow felt cheated when a customer like that used that code that was created not for them and they did make an action by cancelling those orders who were not qualified. So I said if they don't want to be cheated/lied they should also try not to lie to their customers (treat others as you want to be treated).

If I don't want my stuff to be stolen, I better not to steal other people stuff (again treat others as you want to be treated).

Not sure why it's so hard to understand here :dunno

Sorry Mamba...your point was not clear to me which is why I made the comment. No disrespect intended.

However, I am still curious to know whether or not you will be purchasing Sideshow products in the future. You have been very vocal about how Sideshow has been lying to it's customers. It sounds as if lying and lack of integrity are important to you. So...will this prevent you from purchasing products from Sideshow??

Sorry Mamba...your point was not clear to me which is why I made the comment. No disrespect intended.

However, I am still curious to know whether or not you will be purchasing Sideshow products in the future. You have been very vocal about how Sideshow has been lying to it's customers. It sounds as if lying and lack of integrity are important to you. So...will this prevent you from purchasing products from Sideshow??

That's why I hate when there's no competition SS is laughing at us all now saying take it or leave and screw you all. I hope one day they get what they reall deserve. They know they are wrong that's why they are avoiding coming on the forum this time. I think mamba should report them to the BBB just like the other member is doing., hey it might not get anything but still worth a try. Whether we collect or not it's still screwed up what SS pulled on this and Harley. So mamba let your voice be heard, you have it in writing this time. SS cannot deny that one for sure. He does not need to stop collecting just let his voice be heard. Maybe SS needs to take action and change a few mangers. That might be a good start.

Last edited:
Being a British collector I'm used to paying 20% V A.T on imports :mad:

Lucky bastard! :) In Brazil we pay almost 100% over product+shipping costs. Add to that some ridiculous Shipping costs.
And yes, our roads are bad, education sucks, health system sucks, our cars are over priced, ooops, everything is over priced down here!
The fvcking country where you pay $45.000 for a Honda Civic that is produced here in Brazil.
I really do not know what a fvck they do with what we pay in taxes**

** I know what they do. They just did some renovations on the Maracana Soccer stadium. They spent over HALF A BILLION US dollars on the renovations for the World Cup. The icing on the cake is that They will also use that stadium for the Olympic Games in 2016 and after this feast with our hard earned money the stadium does not fit within the olympic games standards. They will have to do another renovation after the world cup!
Probably another half a BILLION!

Last edited:
The only difference is Sideshow makes better statues than those statue makers in Philipines :lol

Btw Chris, did you re-order Wolf Predator LSF after you found out from Facebook that they will not make anymore Wolf LSF after the first batch is sold out? Do you think they are telling the truth at least for that statue? Or do you expect 60 more Wolf LSF will pop up in the future due to "cancellations"? :rotfl

I did order it after they said the line had ended, solely on the basis of "exclusivity" and I took their word for it. I had a gut feeling it could have been BS, but also thought their was a chance they were telling the truth. I placed the order giving them the benefit of the doubt. I had the same gut feeling with wolverine, which is why I held off placing the order. After seeing whats going on with Wolverine now I know to trust my gut from now on. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the same thing with the other LSF's at this point. If they all of a sudden "find" another 60+ statues of wolf I simply ask for a refund. I'm tired of the mind games and shady sales tactics...that's not how I do business.

The collecting hobby is starting to slip for me now. The sour taste SS is putting in my mouth is not helping. Going forward you wont see any future PO's from me for SS stuff that doesn't meet "MY" criteria.

I would suggest the rest of you collectors do the same instead of justifying and accepting everything SS puts out. They are a big business which has grown to the point of exploiting the consumer for larger financial gain.

Personally, this is just a simple hobby for me. My lifestyle wont change if I stopped buying SS products tomorrow and I would carry on just fine. SS would be wise to recognize that all collectors have this power. It would also be wise for the collector to realize he has this power.

Chris

Lucky bastard! :) In Brazil we pay almost 100% over product+shipping costs. Add to that some ridiculous Shipping costs.
And yes, our roads are bad, education sucks, health system sucks, our cars are over priced, ooops, everything is over priced down here!
The fvcking country where you pay $45.000 for a Honda Civic that is produced here in Brazil.
I really do not know what a fvck they do with what we pay in taxes.

But living some where having beaches & girls like this on your door step I'm sure definitely makes up for it :lol

ugyhunyj.jpg

That's why I hate when there's no competition SS is laughing at us all now saying take it or leave and screw you all. I hope one day they get what they reall deserve. They know they are wrong that's why they are avoiding coming on the forum this time. I think mamba should report them to the BBB just like the other member is doing., hey it might not get anything but still worth a try. Whether we collect or not it's still screwed up what SS pulled on this and Harley. So mamba let your voice be heard, you have it in writing this time. SS cannot deny that one for sure. He does not need to stop collecting just let his voice be heard. Maybe SS needs to take action and change a few mangers. That might be a good start.

Sure...go ahead and report Sideshow to the BBB. Is this the same BBB that is currently involved in a "pay for play" scandal where companies were buying favorable ratings from the BBB? Is this the same BBB that just recently expelled one of it's affiliates in the Los Angeles area for giving A ratings to those companies that paid their annual dues and less favorable ratings to those companies who did not? The BBB has lost significant credibility over the past couple of years. I'm unclear of the benefits of reporting Sideshow's supposed "questionable" business practices to a company whose business practices are coming under such intense scrutiny.

CBG...why would Sideshow implement any changes to their management or business practices if customers are not going to alter their purchasing decisions? What good does it do to "make your voices heard" while you are simultaneously paying the NRD on Sideshow's most recent offerings?? If you are one of those individuals who really believes Sideshow's business practices are reprehensible, then you have to hit them where it hurts. You have to impact their bottom line, you have to impact their revenues, you have to impact their market share. If you are not willing to do that, then all the whining and complaining is simply useless. At the end of the day, the addiction is more important than your conviction.

Sure...go ahead and report Sideshow to the BBB. Is this the same BBB that is currently involved in a "pay for play" scandal where companies were buying favorable ratings from the BBB? Is this the same BBB that just recently expelled one of it's affiliates in the Los Angeles area for giving A ratings to those companies that paid their annual dues and less favorable ratings to those companies who did not? The BBB has lost significant credibility over the past couple of years. I'm unclear of the benefits of reporting Sideshow's supposed "questionable" business practices to a company whose business practices are coming under such intense scrutiny.

CBG...why would Sideshow implement any changes to their management or business practices if customers are not going to alter their purchasing decisions? What good does it do to "make your voices heard" while you are simultaneously paying the NRD on Sideshow's most recent offerings?? If you are one of those individuals who really believes Sideshow's business practices are reprehensible, then you have to hit them where it hurts. You have to impact their bottom line, you have to impact their revenues, you have to impact their market share. If you are not willing to do that, then all the whining and complaining is simply useless. At the end of the day, the addiction is more important than your conviction.

I did order it after they said the line had ended, solely on the basis of "exclusivity" and I took their word for it. I had a gut feeling it could have been BS, but also thought their was a chance they were telling the truth. I placed the order giving them the benefit of the doubt. I had the same gut feeling with wolverine, which is why I held off placing the order. After seeing whats going on with Wolverine now I know to trust my gut from now on. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the same thing with the other LSF's at this point. If they all of a sudden "find" another 60+ statues of wolf I simply ask for a refund. I'm tired of the mind games and shady sales tactics...that's not how I do business.

The collecting hobby is starting to slip for me now. The sour taste SS is putting in my mouth is not helping. Going forward you wont see any future PO's from me for SS stuff that doesn't meet "MY" criteria.

I would suggest the rest of you collectors do the same instead of justifying and accepting everything SS puts out. They are a big business which has grown to the point of exploiting the consumer for larger financial gain.

Personally, this is just a simple hobby for me. My lifestyle wont change if I stopped buying SS products tomorrow and I would carry on just fine. SS would be wise to recognize that all collectors have this power. It would also be wise for the collector to realize he has this power.

Chris

:goodpost: I must agree here. Great posts! I might cut back on these SS things and go back to collecting some of the other lines like GI Joe, transformers, motu or just chill out a bit. SS is just not the same anymore for all reason mention recently. For such high priced items it should be a lot better. With all the many recent issues we have heard, new tuff exchange policy, and lies didn't not help either.

I really do not know what a fvck they do with what we pay in taxes**

** I know what they do. They just did some renovations on the Maracana Soccer stadium. They spent over HALF A BILLION US dollars on the renovations for the World Cup. The icing on the cake is that They will also use that stadium for the Olympic Games in 2016 and after this feast with our hard earned money the stadium does not fit within the olympic games standards. They will have to do another renovation after the world cup!
Probably another half a BILLION!

:slap Thought we had it bad!

Chris

I buy what i like and what i can afford. Prefer my statues to be numbered but it didn't stop me ordering the awesome Hulk Maquette.

:rotfl This is what we get on a typical British beach...
beach1_zpsbe16a380.jpg

beach_zps1399da4e.jpg

Wow errrr... Why did I have to look at this, there's no thong on a couple of those big girls. :monkey1 now incant get this out of my head. Ewwww... I think I will skip lunch today. Feel like throwing up right now. Btw what's up with the green swimsuit? Lol...

Wow errrr... Why did I have to look at this, there's no thong on a couple of those big girls. :monkey1 now incant get this out of my head. Ewwww... I think I will skip lunch today. Feel like throwing up right now. Btw what's up with the green swimsuit? Lol...

You know you'd hit that :lol

:horror Took your mind of SS stress for a minute though :monkey2 :lol

Back