Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a new pic on twitter :)

null_zps76754aa1.jpg

It's crazy gambit looks tiny compared to wolverine

I've had a reply from sideshow they say no new batches just cancellations

or maybe we can simply have a company be truthful in what they say and do? I guess that is asking for too much these days...

I agree with you that is what we should get from a company. I just think it silly how many times I have seen people on here say there are going to vote with there wallets and tell the rest of us to do the same only to see them get new piece after new piece. If your to addicted to stop buying these fine but don't act like you will and tell the rest of us to.

Maybe Robberto was joking around with his post who knows as its hard to get tone over the Internet but like Spidey said it looks a little off to say vote with your wallet with a sig that has about 10 POs listed.

I agree with you that is what we should get from a company. I just think it silly how many times I have seen people on here say there are going to vote with there wallets and tell the rest of us to do the same only to see them get new piece after new piece. If your to addicted to stop buying these fine but don't act like you will and tell the rest of us to.

Maybe Robberto was joking around with his post who knows as its hard to get tone over the Internet but like Spidey said it looks a little off to say vote with your wallet with a sig that has about 10 POs listed.

Come on! We all know Roberto has more money than sense :lol :wink1:

Well said Arctic Beast. :clap

Look I understand that Sideshow engages in business practices that many of us question. We question the company's integrity, accuse them of manipulating demand, etc...

But the bottom line is that many of you out there beating your chest about how Sideshow sucks, and how you are going to cancel your POs or stop ordering from Sideshow are full of it... Like it or not, most of us are addicts (myself included)...and we are addicted to Sideshow's offerings. Only a small fraction of the collectors on this board have the stones to stop purchasing from Sideshow. You complain about Sideshow, rip them at every opportunity, but when the latest PO goes up those same folks are the first one back on the board, posting in the latest thread "EX or Fail".

I'm not defending Sideshow's actions, but I realize there absolutely no reason for Sideshow to change their business practices. Why change?? Whatever they do...they know the good little addicts out there will continue to purchase their product. At the end of the day as long as we keep purchasing from Sideshow we are part of the problem.

Look I understand that Sideshow engages in business practices that many of us question. We question the company's integrity, accuse them of manipulating demand, etc...

But the bottom line is that many of you out there beating your chest about how Sideshow sucks, and how you are going to cancel your POs or stop ordering from Sideshow are full of it... Like it or not, most of us are addicts (myself included)...and we are addicted to Sideshow's offerings. Only a small fraction of the collectors on this board have the stones to stop purchasing from Sideshow. You complain about Sideshow, rip them at every opportunity, but when the latest PO goes up those same folks are the first one back on the board, posting in the latest thread "EX or Fail".

I'm not defending Sideshow's actions, but I realize there absolutely no reason for Sideshow to change their business practices. Why change?? Whatever they do...they know the good little addicts out there will continue to purchase their product. At the end of the day as long as we keep purchasing from Sideshow we are part of the problem.

:exactly::goodpost:

Sideshows underhand tactics will never stop me ordering...

Their QC issues just might :wink1:

Back