Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay and I are starting a Sideshow Revolt to end their scheming ways! We will not stand for their lies and deceit anymore! We will not stand for their cunning ploys to help shift more pieces! We will not take it anymore! Therefore, from this day on....you will all:

a4a4ebav.jpg

Unless of course they bring out a new Iron Man LSF or 1/4 maquette. I'd be up for buying one of them. Thanks Sideshow :)

P.S. Hello Sideshow, Jay put me up to this and i still would like to redeem my reward points in the future :)

:rotfl Nice one. We all say we're done with that at some point don't we?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242H7F8DKHA[/ame] :lol

Jay and I are starting a Sideshow Revolt to end their scheming ways! We will not stand for their lies and deceit anymore! We will not stand for their cunning ploys to help shift more pieces! We will not take it anymore! Therefore, from this day on....you will all:

a4a4ebav.jpg

Unless of course they bring out a new Iron Man LSF or 1/4 maquette. I'd be up for buying one of them. Thanks Sideshow :)

P.S. Hello Sideshow, Jay put me up to this and i still would like to redeem my reward points in the future :)

RB if you are going to VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET then see that PO list of yours CANCEL EVERYONE of them NOW, and tell SSC why. Otherwise it is all hot air.

I am sorry to say but like I said in the Harley thread people are BASICALLY shouting about the fact that SSC posted something and it encouraged them to do what they WANTED TO DO all along. SSC didn't MAKE ANYONE buy a Wolverine LSF. People did what they wanted to do. All the Less than 20 left tweet would have done was encourage them to do it faster:lecture

RB if you are going to VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET then see that PO list of yours CANCEL EVERYONE of them NOW, and tell SSC why. Otherwise it is all hot air.

I am sorry to say but like I said in the Harley thread people are BASICALLY shouting about the fact that SSC posted something and it encouraged them to do what they WANTED TO DO all along. SSC didn't MAKE ANYONE buy a Wolverine LSF. People did what they wanted to do. All the Less than 20 left tweet would have done was encourage them to do it faster:lecture

Oh RB just got called out! :horror :lol

Congrats to all those who have got their second chance on this piece...along with Iron Man it's one if the best LSF's to date...

6ysy3ymy.jpg

u6ety2at.jpg

u2u5erur.jpg

Wolverine looks sad. Is he supposed to be sad? :(

Bet they had a sizeable WL after it quickly (cough Avengers code, cough) sold out, and I bet quite a few proud new Wolvie LSF owners are(cough new accounts, Avengers code, cough, cough).

As such, I dont think they could help themselves from ordering another batch. Heck, thats another 120k in sales for the company.

Ill admit to being tempted myself by the in hand picks...but no. Indy and the Doom LSF if they are coming up this year are the two I want...and I would rather have the brown costume wolvie anyway...but he does look darned impressive.

Still, when they take to the social media and say 20 more, thats it...doesnt look good considering what a closed community it is that they sell to.

I agree with Spidey. If your gonna talk the talk you have to walk the walk and cancel your POs.

Wolverine looks sad. Is he supposed to be sad? :(

Bet they had a sizeable WL after it quickly (cough Avengers code, cough) sold out, and I bet quite a few proud new Wolvie LSF owners are(cough new accounts, Avengers code, cough, cough).

As such, I dont think they could help themselves from ordering another batch. Heck, thats another 120k in sales for the company.

Ill admit to being tempted myself by the in hand picks...but no. Indy and the Doom LSF if they are coming up this year are the two I want...and I would rather have the brown costume wolvie anyway...but he does look darned impressive.

Still, when they take to the social media and say 20 more, thats it...doesnt look good considering what a closed community it is that they sell to.

Good points bro! :goodpost:

Congrats to all who got this and love it. It looks pretty cool but I have one complaint. I think for 2000.00 plus shipping the paint apps should looks as good as the proto. There is no excuse for it not to. Looking at the photos that Roberto posted several pages back it has more issues then just shoulder pads. It's still a nice piece for sure. But the paint apps should look like two grans paint apps.

Take a look at this comparison Alex....

u9abu4ap.jpg

Proto on the left and our one on the right...there is considerable difference in the paint app

:) I think it all turned out nice the whole package is great.
I guess I may not have pushed the button so soon but the button would have been pushed.
I can't wait for this and sometimes the es isn't important.
Just need to create a space for him lol

Back