Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty awesome price for this beast. I ended up scoring mine for $1500 usd. I remember how freaked out I was spending that kind of cash via internet, and on top of that having it shipped second hand after the horror stories I heard from people who bought direct from SS.

Enjoy man. It's unbelievable in person.

P.s. Sorry guys, seems the only time I comment in here is to brag about the price I paid! ��

I remember that one, it came without the unmasked head correct?

No sir. Everything was there and accounted for. It had one tiny chip on the underside of the leg. That's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is odd, there was one for that same amount that also sold outside eBay, I was trying to get that one as there was a spare head floating around at that time for $250 also. I can't imagine someone taking that kind of a hit on one of these with nothing wrong with it. You got very lucky.

That is odd, there was one for that same amount that also sold outside eBay, I was trying to get that one as there was a spare head floating around at that time for $250 also. I can't imagine someone taking that kind of a hit on one of these with nothing wrong with it. You got very lucky.

I got lucky for sure. His cars engine **** out on him so he had to get new wheels quick. It always pays to be on the lookout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines for sale again mint in the box £2100
ONLY IN THE UK
y3e7u9az.jpg
8aju7a5e.jpg
yqyve5ep.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Yeaaaa but that will be than half for the amp suit....really selling him because i have many pre orders coming in :panic:

Back