Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guy's, I'll be sweating green blood til it gets here, lets hope Deedzy's right and I just got lucky. A small breakage somewhere I could probably handle as long as the parts were in the box. I do have some confidence in Popcultcha, like Deedzy mentioned they are probably one of if not THE best Australian suppliers to buy from.

Not to put a downer on this magnificent piece but what were some of the more well known QC issue's at the time for those that own it or had issues? Just so I can cast a quick eye over it. I'm not a super picky person, I don't mind the odd touch up and the odd spot of glue. Just no two left feet or missing heads!

Honestly, if your statue arrives in perfect condition, I haven't really seen any QC issues. The only "knocks" this statue gets is the non-screen accurate leg netting and unpainted big toe nail:lol

Other than that, the statue is solid.

Honestly, if your statue arrives in perfect condition, I haven't really seen any QC issues. The only "knocks" this statue gets is the non-screen accurate leg netting and unpainted big toe nail:lol

Other than that, the statue is solid.

Yeah I knew about those two, they don't bother me in the slightest. I think Predators (in general) look better with the netting anyway. I can forgive screen accuracy if the statue is amazing and from what I've seen, this one is.

Yeah I knew about those two, they don't bother me in the slightest. I think Predators (in general) look better with the netting anyway. I can forgive screen accuracy if the statue is amazing and from what I've seen, this one is.

The first areas you should look at are the dreads (both portraits) and the alien's fingers.
If there's going to be damage to the product during shipping, that's where it'll be.

Hello

I am also search the Wolf. If people well sell him, please contact me but only European People.

Thank you very much and have a nice day

Lg Michael

It doesn't get any more racist than that!

J/K :) :banana

Wy? I live in Europe. So if i buy this in USA so I must pay Zoll and many shipping cost. In Europe it is for me cheaper. This is the only reason.

Also my Englisch is not good, but you have fun about this?

Lg Michael

Wy? I live in Europe. So if i buy this in USA so I must pay Zoll and many shipping cost. In Europe it is for me cheaper. This is the only reason.

Also my Englisch is not good, but you have fun about this?

Lg Michael

First of all, take a deep breath.
I was "just kidding".
Second, our sense of humor is obviously different.
Third, I knew your concern was with shipping costs, but your words imply something else here in the US. It's OK. As you've indicated, it's because of your English.
Fourth, take a deep breath. :D

Developments! As was suggested the Wolf I purchased is indeed a return. I was called by Popcultcha this morning (very good customer service).

It turns out that the previous owner broke/lost the whip attachment so he's missing that part. Since I was going to display him with the spear anyway , I've had a hard think about it (about 6 seconds) and I still want to pick him up. The chances of me picking up another whip are pretty slim to none but really for this piece I think I can make an exception.

Of course a significant (and I do mean significant) discount was negotiated and I'm now getting a Wolf Predator for a great (unbelievable at this late stage) price.

Still happy to have this guy. Hopefully that's all that's wrong, I was assured the statue itself was mint.

Developments! As was suggested the Wolf I purchased is indeed a return. I was called by Popcultcha this morning (very good customer service).

It turns out that the previous owner broke/lost the whip attachment so he's missing that part. Since I was going to display him with the spear anyway , I've had a hard think about it (about 6 seconds) and I still want to pick him up. The chances of me picking up another whip are pretty slim to none but really for this piece I think I can make an exception.

Of course a significant (and I do mean significant) discount was negotiated and I'm now getting a Wolf Predator for a great (unbelievable at this late stage) price.

Still happy to have this guy. Hopefully that's all that's wrong, I was assured the statue itself was mint.

Congrats bro!
Glad to hear that you're still content with the piece despite missing one of the major accessories. I display mine with the spear as well. The poseable whip stays in the box.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts when you get it home. :hi5:

One other thing to look for once you get it, Wolf comes with a whip coiled up which should be hanging on his waist. It's an accessory that can be removed, so make sure your LSF has it.

Bummer about the whip but for that amazing extra discount you told me about and considering you were going to use the spear anyway I still think ya came out on top buddy, congrats!

i got a sixth sense about these things :wink1: na thats great to hear, you wouldnt mind pm ing me the price you got it for, just out of curiosity?

Spill the beans! Tell us what you got him for! I wanna see if you beat my deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spill the beans! Tell us what you got him for! I wanna see if you beat my deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure on the forum rules but what the hell - I got him for less than he was on SS site for put it that way! (I think he was 2 grand right?) I think it works out just a touch less than $1900 US. Which for an international price is a steal IMO.

Still very expensive but not even in the same ball park as what I thought I would have to pay (was thinking 3+) and still a pretty good deal IMO considering the scarce availability.

I'm still going to maintain the cautiously optimistic tone until I've had a good look!

I'm surprised they even accepted it back from the last guy in that state. You could always contact SS to see if they could help you acquire a whip.

Back