Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think so but no deposit has been left.....a buyer is picking him up on monday so i wil yes he is sold.....i have got to this point before and more than once so we shall see.

And I am stand in Davids wait list :pray:

bestr regards
Michael

Wolf!

D181340F-F3C0-4D3E-9731-867EE46C9BE5_zps0pxyukzj.jpg

D46F0C3F-DA47-483A-B1CB-D7D7103CFBA1_zps3ucasije.jpg

713C386C-9890-4E4E-B2D8-D7D21D3974F9_zpsv0nor96w.jpg

EB36EA12-A6D3-4049-8ABD-E197832EF95F_zps8rhkltys.jpg

C8486C8E-A11C-4824-BFFA-365936D99CCC_zpsbwwi4dn9.jpg

8C62D6F8-F519-4147-AD6D-B9B345F6E323_zpsfrunxmra.jpg

C7B040FB-57B9-4820-A488-644CC16D2DB7_zpsrkkg8ch1.jpg

087F017D-6F75-4C6A-9A72-DEB5FBE3B617_zpsxcgap15q.jpg

983C14B2-33D8-40E3-BBDB-0C23E060352E_zps5p2w7ap4.jpg

79A80EB0-6064-40F7-98CA-2777B02E4EDC_zpsnwmtzzn8.jpg

Chris

Nicely done Atheris.
Just a suggestion... when posing with the whip in his hands, take the coiled whip off from his waist-side.

As if there was any question to his bad@ssery! :yess:

Damn, the Strause brothers should be hung by their sac for making this film so ****ing dark! :mad:

Awesome shots, bro. I thought they were the same ones I posed earlier:lol

But yeah, #teamwhip :rock

Thanks man, but these are all mine :)

Nicely done Atheris.
Just a suggestion... when posing with the whip in his hands, take the coiled whip off from his waist-side.

Meh, doesn't bother me that he has two. It was attached to his waist when I took it out of the box, so I just left it like that.

As if there was any question to his bad@ssery! :yess:

Damn, the Strause brothers should be hung by their sac for making this film so ****ing dark! :mad:

Agreed, that's the one thing I couldn't stand about this movie. I couldn't make out anything that was happening half the time.

Chris

Meh, doesn't bother me that he has two. It was attached to his waist when I took it out of the box, so I just left it like that.

Chris
Very cool and glad you didn't take my suggestion the wrong way.
This piece is fun to look at no matter how it's displayed. It's awesome from all angles. :clap

Fantastic pics Chris. So I take it you prefer the biomask to the unmasked head sculpt?

Looking at pics I thought I would never use the biomask but after seeing them both in hand I'm finding I actually prefer it to the unmasked.

It's a dud guys. I'm so sick right now I feel like shedding a tear.

Unless you guys have great news that there is some hidden compartment in the box , not only am I missing the whip - I am missing -

The hand
The Large Spear
Both Shoulder Cannons.

This is wrong, so very very wrong. Popcultcha just took a nose dive south fast IMO. Please tell me I'm being an idiot and there are in the box somewhere..... How could they even begin to think they could sell this? Whats worse is the guy before me has obviously did a runner with the goods and got a refund, everyone's a loser.

Not even Angry , just ...... blugh.

It's a dud guys. I'm so sick right now I feel like shedding a tear.

Unless you guys have great news that there is some hidden compartment in the box , not only am I missing the whip - I am missing -

The hand
The Large Spear
Both Shoulder Cannons.

This is wrong, so very very wrong. Popcultcha just took a nose dive south fast IMO. Please tell me I'm being an idiot and there are in the box somewhere..... How could they even begin to think they could sell this? Whats worse is the guy before me has obviously did a runner with the goods and got a refund, everyone's a loser.

Not even Angry , just ...... blugh.

Oh man I can't believe Popcultcha would do that to you! It's a public holiday today in the Eastern States but demand a full refund first thing in the morning, I don't even understand how they could not have checked it after accepting it back from the other guy! Looks like the other fellas were right, who can you trust these days?

If they have done that intentionally they will not get anymore of my business :mad:.

Oh man I can't believe Popcultcha would do that to you! It's a public holiday today in the Eastern States but demand a full refund first thing in the morning, I don't even understand how they could not have checked it after accepting it back from the other guy! Looks like the other fellas were right, who can you trust these days?

If they have done that intentionally they will not get anymore of my business :mad:.

I'm HOPING that there's been a simple error and they have forgot to package it up properly but at this stage it looks a bit dodgy. If what the other fella said was true earlier in the thread about the return (I don't have a reason not to believe him), it could possibly have went out like this more than once. Who's to say the Lucky Last won't go up again after I send it back?

I mean , unless you are an absolute Predator Freak and have ZERO options AND can get custom pieces made - this piece can't ever be sold to anyone.

Spewing because it's clearly an awesome piece. The actual statue and paint is spotless. Just .......half of it.

I'm hoping they see the error of their way's. This could turn nasty if they spin the whole "but we told you". Not that they'd stand a chance because I'd stick it down as fraud through my CC company.

I'm HOPING that there's been a simple error and they have forgot to package it up properly but at this stage it looks a bit dodgy. If what the other fella said was true earlier in the thread about the return (I don't have a reason not to believe him), it could possibly have went out like this more than once. Who's to say the Lucky Last won't go up again after I send it back?

I mean , unless you are an absolute Predator Freak and have ZERO options AND can get custom pieces made - this piece can't ever be sold to anyone.

Spewing because it's clearly an awesome piece. The actual statue and paint is spotless. Just .......half of it.

I'm hoping they see the error of their way's. This could turn nasty if they spin the whole "but we told you". Not that they'd stand a chance because I'd stick it down as fraud through my CC company.
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture what everyone thinks I say; :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
seriously though........ I called it

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture what everyone thinks I say; :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
seriously though........ I called it

Yeah you called it had something wrong with it. Which we did find out about!

What nobody seen coming was the shambles it would turn up in, there is bad, there is unacceptable THEN there is selling a 2 grand statue with 5 bits missing. It really only leaves two possible scenarios.

1) Popcultcha simply forgot to pack the items.
2) Popcultcha didn't check the box and the fella that returned it either needed those parts to complete his (already purchased elsewhere) damaged Wolf and kept them, or simply just kept them anyway.

Either way it's incredibly sloppy business practice. If this is how they treat their high end items then I can't support them any longer. This hobby has slowly been grating on me because of QC problems and this could be the straw that broke the camels back. I seriously hope I look like a fool tomorrow and it's a simple mis-understanding but right now option 2 is looking pretty likely.

Damn! Feel bad for you.

Doesn't really matter what's happened to the item and where it's been, they sold it to you and had a responsibility to check it over before shipping it.
There is no excuse that can justify what they have done.

Damn! Feel bad for you.

Doesn't really matter what's happened to the item and where it's been, they sold it to you and had a responsibility to check it over before shipping it.
There is no excuse that can justify what they have done.

It's a tough one since it's obviously a very hard piece to get at a respectable price ( as if 2+ G wasn't enough already!).

I'm looking at it right now, kind of like looking at a winning lotto ticket that's been ripped in half.... :lol:(

Speaking of which , if they offer me some insanely low price to keep it ( I do mean insane) , does anyone know of a custom sculptor for the hand and spear? It could be something worth looking into if they come back with like - "you can have it for a thousand bucks"

Not sure who the hell is going to buy it otherwise.

That really sucks. I'd have to double check my packaging but I know the styrofoam came in two layers and all the weapons were packed underneath Wolf.

Back