Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really see too many more Pred films ever being made, so I'm sure they will get to them all in 1/4 scale eventually. All 3 AVP's, the 2 Elders and the Predators Preds should be last.

Does anyone display Wolf with the masked head? I don't think I've seen him masked once due to that incredible head sculpt.

I do, I also have the CM which is without mask, so I prefer the Wolf with its mask on ...

I always thought the masked head look too small/narrow from the pics. Does it look ok in person?

That's a very good point. It does appear to be that way.

However, it's because we are comparing it to the unmasked sculpt with the mandibles flared wide open. Wolf's head becomes not only wider, but protrudes forward as well, making the sculpt larger than the masked portrait.

The sculpt with the mask is in perfect scale to the rest of the body.

26468d1332873758-wolf-predator-legendary-scale-figure-revealed-1wolfpredsideshow18.jpg

The sculpt with the mask is in perfect scale to the rest of the body.

26468d1332873758-wolf-predator-legendary-scale-figure-revealed-1wolfpredsideshow18.jpg

From that pic I still think the lower mouth piece of the mask should be bigger. It's like he's wearing the DX bio (which is smaller in the lower part of the mask) and not the Sideshow bio. If that makes sense to anyone who has seen the two bios compared.

The Dx Bio is identical in proportions to SS since it's a recast.

Just that the whole bio is smaller.

Having never seen the SS bio in person I've always though the DX was just smaller at the bottom. Is the DX bio overall smaller then in every other area?

From the side by side pics I have seen that seems to be the case. It is smaller, not different.

Also, speaking of the scale, I thought both heads were undersized for the LSF, hence why I see those larger heads for sale once in a while.

the DX is smaller cause it's a recast. All recasts should be smaller than the OC it came from. I don't think the head on the LSF is small at all. Those custom larger heads look way too big. The Bio on the LSF is a little off though.

the DX is smaller cause it's a recast. All recasts should be smaller than the OC it came from. I don't think the head on the LSF is small at all. Those custom larger heads look way too big. The Bio on the LSF is a little off though.

some of those custom larger heads make it look like one of those bobble head toys.:lol

No issues with both heads that I can see.

Funny you should say that. The first time I saw the larger custom sculpt, I thought bobble head too. :lol

Back