Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the next LSF Predator needs to be better than the Wolf.

I'm counting on the tracker, falconer and berserker

I don't many people would pay LSF prices for those characters. A Berserker 1/4 maquette however would be greatly appreciated, assuming they could do the paint job justice unlike on the 1/5 maquette...

My vote goes to a LSF of the Elder Predator from AVP or P2. Both would have enough accessories and multimedia to warrant their $2K pricetag, but it would need to be 1/3 scale with an equally amazing base as Wolf. :yess:

My vote goes to a LSF of the Elder Predator from AVP or P2. Both would have enough accessories and multimedia to warrant their $2K pricetag, but it would need to be 1/3 scale with an equally amazing base as Wolf. :yess:

I totally agree with you. An LSF of the elder predator from AVP, with his imposing red cape would be just majestic.

I want SS to make new "The Predator" pf to accompany with Dutch. How come that fantastic pf came out along with horrid 1/5 pred anyway?

I want SS to make new "The Predator" pf to accompany with Dutch. How come that fantastic pf came out along with horrid 1/5 pred anyway?

Presumably they were unrelated, there has already been a 1/4 predator, I doubt very much we will ever see it in Pf form. Another visit to the P1 would be nice though..

I don't think we'll see new P1 pf too. Because from what I've seen, SS WILL release P1 LSF, 2k price with 1/3.5 scale instead.:slap

does anyone have any good shot of wolfs leather skirt so i can see how its put together so i can make one in 1/6 scale

n651l3.jpg
Thats the best one I have up at the moment.

Back