Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering it's so detailed and all those spikes and dreads... yeah. Shipping this thing "undamaged" will be difficult terms for SS.
I'm addicted to this piece more and more for its ultra-dynamic post. I'm still deciding which one to get between this bad boy or Mk 3 LSF. Both came with the same price and are opened. Your thoughts?

Considering it's so detailed and all those spikes and dreads... yeah. Shipping this thing "undamaged" will be difficult terms for SS.
I'm addicted to this piece more and more for its ultra-dynamic post. I'm still deciding which one to get between this bad boy or Mk 3 LSF. Both came with the same price and are opened. Your thoughts?

if you find one get the wolf pred, its awesome the ultimate statue, a lot going for it.

there will be plenty of 1:2 IM available over the next few years. I don't see another Wolf at this size or detail ever.

the production as stopped cant see them deciding to make more, they had a lot of problems with this arriving damaged.

:goodpost: yes that's what I hear. Sad it ended because of shipping issues. That shows how fragile this thing really is to ship. I guess the other LSF won't have a big as issue as this will. Those LSF like galactus, wolverine, doom, etc will be around a long time. Unless they don't sell well. Otherwise a long time.

Not even close... go for Wolf if you can find one undamaged.

the production as stopped cant see them deciding to make more, they had a lot of problems with this arriving damaged.

For $2K I think they can design a better box and make more. Look at what they are doing with the endo bust, they are releasing it again after they sold out, so I would bet on seeing this guy again. They already have the molds ready to go, it would not cost them much at all.

For $2K I think they can design a better box and make more. Look at what they are doing with the endo bust, they are releasing it again after they sold out, so I would bet on seeing this guy again. They already have the molds ready to go, it would not cost them much at all.

You may be right. We shall see. They would need to surely improve something to prevent the shipping issues before making more.

So... you expected to see Wolf Predator LSF battle damaged edition?
Another batch of this is more possible. Look at Arthas.

If they need to add battle damage to an elder predator with one eye and a missing mandible after a lifetime of violence to cover up faults... we are all in trouble. ;)

the next LSF Predator needs to be better than the Wolf.

I'm counting on the tracker, falconer and berserker

Back