Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the wolf predator is not def worth 3k now, people who are willing to pay the kind of money are desperate to get one. There's a possibility I would sell mine in the near future but by any means I'd go under the retail price I paid for. The comiquette is way better, but the Wolf has a WOW factor.

the wolf predator is not def worth 3k now, people who are willing to pay the kind of money are desperate to get one. There's a possibility I would sell mine in the near future but by any means I'd go under the retail price I paid for. The comiquette is way better, but the Wolf has a WOW factor.

I'm gonna quote you on this because I'll buy it from you when you do decide to sell..if what you say is true:wink1:

no way would I sell mine under retail. The P1 maquette goes for 3k or around that number, the ex anyways, so ppl are willing to spend that much for a 1/4 piece. This will get around that range eventually, especially with a 1/4 P2 coming out soon.

no way would I sell mine under retail. The P1 maquette goes for 3k or around that number, the ex anyways, so ppl are willing to spend that much for a 1/4 piece. This will get around that range eventually, especially with a 1/4 P2 coming out soon.

I can't argue that, although time will tell.
I just hope they continue to pump out more predators at 1/4 or larger.

It's SS, of course they will keep pumping out more predators hahaha

It's SS, of course they will keep pumping out more predators hahaha
Yes, they will pump out more predators, but will they put out more predators with such a dynamic pose and as big as this one:wink1:

i owned the CM Predator and the sideshow pred maquette, i still think this is better then both, just more to it, the face sculpt, the pose the base...

I picked up mine from sideshow when my WL converted and havent had time or do I have the room to display it.My collection room got turned into the babies room and hes been in the box.Alot of my collection has been on the chopping block orin storage,as much as I love this I just dont have the room to display it so mine might be available down the road.

And if anybody has a lead on one right now, I'm interested....
:horror Didn't you just buy the Predator 1 maquette? And you were also interested in the CM if I remember correctly. Respect man, these 3 together would be an amazing display:thud:

Yeah, I just got the P1 maquette but I'm not really interested in the CM because I have no intention of displaying Pred's without their masks. I know, I'm in the minority on that:lol

Did you see the cash change hands? You don't think guys manipulate eBay prices to inflate when the go to sell? It happens.

The only real ones I saw sell were well under the eBay prices so that is what I go by, not others who want to sell them or own them and wish they were worth 3K+ when they are already overpriced enough at 2K. I just don't see them going up much if any. If it does happen so be it. It is a great piece with just a few issues and until something comes out better it is the one to have.

I would love to have one, but I won't pay more than retail or close. I missed the one for $1500 a few months back and the one for 2K right here as I did not have the cash right now.

Also it is called omniscience:lol

While you may be right, none that I know of was re-listed. It happens yes but I doubt it. Also one just sold for 3k ( free shipping ) a few days ago. I guess every single one of them sold from different sellers to just manipulate the market. So glad you know how to value everything and we are just morons being fooled by scammers on ebay. This has to be easily one of the dumbest things I have seen on here. Honestly I could careless what the value of it is but I am just going by what I have seen and AGAIN ebay is the only way to gauge the value that we can easily see.

For the record, the CM, P1 Maquette and Wolf LSF would be an incredible Predator display. By far the best Trio of Predator statues you could own.

Back